Cooking is all about homes and gardens, it doesn't happen in restaurants.
Delia Smith
I know I can get to the stage where I'm drinking a lot. I tend to be rotten and groggy all day and hanging out for the next drink and five o'clock, ping! I have to just stop.
Trisha Goddard
To chase an athlete that really doesn't want to speak with you and when you finally get him, gives you three words and you have to write a story based on three words of information he gave you, that's pretty tough.
Junior Seau
Hank Cochran was a man of very few words, but certainly the words that he chose were the right ones to use.
Jamey Johnson
Hell isn't merely paved with good intentions; it's walled and roofed with them. Yes, and furnished too.
Aldous Huxley
An athlete cannot run with money in his pockets. He must run with hope in his heart and dreams in his head.
Emil Zatopek
I think everyone has the potential to be creative, but they have to find the avenue or avenues that work for them.
Julian Lennon
I like to aim for significance over success because rarely can you be significant and also successful, but many people can be successful and not significant.
Alyson Stoner
Training in taekwondo for eight years and then being able to do it in a film was pretty amazing.
Dev Patel
It's not like my old self - I'm not in character anymore, I'm me. I'm not hiding behind that anymore.
Damon Albarn
Delia Smith
I know I can get to the stage where I'm drinking a lot. I tend to be rotten and groggy all day and hanging out for the next drink and five o'clock, ping! I have to just stop.
Trisha Goddard
To chase an athlete that really doesn't want to speak with you and when you finally get him, gives you three words and you have to write a story based on three words of information he gave you, that's pretty tough.
Junior Seau
Hank Cochran was a man of very few words, but certainly the words that he chose were the right ones to use.
Jamey Johnson
Hell isn't merely paved with good intentions; it's walled and roofed with them. Yes, and furnished too.
Aldous Huxley
An athlete cannot run with money in his pockets. He must run with hope in his heart and dreams in his head.
Emil Zatopek
I think everyone has the potential to be creative, but they have to find the avenue or avenues that work for them.
Julian Lennon
I like to aim for significance over success because rarely can you be significant and also successful, but many people can be successful and not significant.
Alyson Stoner
Training in taekwondo for eight years and then being able to do it in a film was pretty amazing.
Dev Patel
It's not like my old self - I'm not in character anymore, I'm me. I'm not hiding behind that anymore.
Damon Albarn