obviously a living wage for us is very different than a living wage in Indonesia.
John Malkovich
I usually write for the individual reader -though I would like to have many such readers. There are some poets who write for people assembled in big rooms, so they can live through something collectively. I prefer my reader to take my poem and have a one-on-one relationship with it.
Wislawa Szymborska
I had some friends that tried it down there, and I went to a couple of open mics, and I just kind of got this... this sick urge to try it instead of just watching it.
Todd Barry
We've waged war on work. We have collectively agreed, stupidly, that work is the enemy.
Mike Rowe
The decision is not whether or not we will ration care. The decision will be whether we ration care with our eyes open.
Donald Berwick
Man watches his history on the screen with apathy and an occasional passing flicker of horror or indignation.
Conor Cruise O'Brien
I just was mesmerized by all of this life everywhere I looked. And so I wanted to be a marine biologist.
Edith Widder
The bottom line is that there is a lot more that could and should be done to help people with nutrition and exercise.
Parris Glendening
I've waited my whole life to be able to have body hair - but I never thought I'd have back hair. But what are you going to do, right?
Chaz Bono
Stephen King writes a lot of things that are really charming and quirky, and that are more ironic than horror.
William H. Macy
John Malkovich
I usually write for the individual reader -though I would like to have many such readers. There are some poets who write for people assembled in big rooms, so they can live through something collectively. I prefer my reader to take my poem and have a one-on-one relationship with it.
Wislawa Szymborska
I had some friends that tried it down there, and I went to a couple of open mics, and I just kind of got this... this sick urge to try it instead of just watching it.
Todd Barry
We've waged war on work. We have collectively agreed, stupidly, that work is the enemy.
Mike Rowe
The decision is not whether or not we will ration care. The decision will be whether we ration care with our eyes open.
Donald Berwick
Man watches his history on the screen with apathy and an occasional passing flicker of horror or indignation.
Conor Cruise O'Brien
I just was mesmerized by all of this life everywhere I looked. And so I wanted to be a marine biologist.
Edith Widder
The bottom line is that there is a lot more that could and should be done to help people with nutrition and exercise.
Parris Glendening
I've waited my whole life to be able to have body hair - but I never thought I'd have back hair. But what are you going to do, right?
Chaz Bono
Stephen King writes a lot of things that are really charming and quirky, and that are more ironic than horror.
William H. Macy