would ever use in conversations or arguments was a slamming door. The slamming door was our punctuation mark.
Mario Batali
If you thought the advent of the Internet, the spread of cheap and efficient information technology, and the growing fragmentation of the consumer market were all going to help smaller companies thrive at the expense of the slow-moving giants of the Fortune 500, apparently you were wrong.
James Surowiecki
I think the film is beautifully realised. His legacy as a journalist was recorded - as it were - well, and certainly the important issues of the '50s - or even today - are delivered and presented to the audience in a rather honest and objective way.
David Strathairn
I don't think the NFL had the slightest intention of taking me, except as maybe a water boy.
Joel McHale
I didn't want people to think I'm just in the movies, where you make money and wait around for 13 hours before you get to do 20 minutes of work.
D. B. Sweeney
The Internet is a fantastic, strange place where you can write an open letter and be reasonably assured that people are going to read it.
Chris Weitz
I love going into a dive where they have no idea who I am or haven't heard my music and try to win them over.
Schuyler Fisk
My father lived to be 97 and played bridge every day up to the end, so I've got a 50 percent chance of living a long life like him.
Henry Louis Gates
Luckily, I think, I never really wanted to be famous, I just wanted to make movies.
Seth Rogen
You can watch 'Dawn of the Dead' and still sleep at night. Try that with 'The Day After'.
Max Brooks
Mario Batali
If you thought the advent of the Internet, the spread of cheap and efficient information technology, and the growing fragmentation of the consumer market were all going to help smaller companies thrive at the expense of the slow-moving giants of the Fortune 500, apparently you were wrong.
James Surowiecki
I think the film is beautifully realised. His legacy as a journalist was recorded - as it were - well, and certainly the important issues of the '50s - or even today - are delivered and presented to the audience in a rather honest and objective way.
David Strathairn
I don't think the NFL had the slightest intention of taking me, except as maybe a water boy.
Joel McHale
I didn't want people to think I'm just in the movies, where you make money and wait around for 13 hours before you get to do 20 minutes of work.
D. B. Sweeney
The Internet is a fantastic, strange place where you can write an open letter and be reasonably assured that people are going to read it.
Chris Weitz
I love going into a dive where they have no idea who I am or haven't heard my music and try to win them over.
Schuyler Fisk
My father lived to be 97 and played bridge every day up to the end, so I've got a 50 percent chance of living a long life like him.
Henry Louis Gates
Luckily, I think, I never really wanted to be famous, I just wanted to make movies.
Seth Rogen
You can watch 'Dawn of the Dead' and still sleep at night. Try that with 'The Day After'.
Max Brooks