law has turned out to be very, very protective of the press and the public's right to know.
Floyd Abrams
It is the maintenance of slavery by law in a state, not parallels of latitude, that makes its a southern state; and the absence of this, that makes it a northern state.
William H. Seward
I'd love to direct, I'd love to produce. I'd love to learn all about it, and being around it all the time certainly helps.
Jesse McCartney
I always find cardio the most monotonous. Running on a treadmill shows me why hamsters are so crazy.
Luke Evans
When you are writing a song for something else, if you are doing something for money, I always think that's bad luck.
Chad Kroeger
The foundations of a strong economy don't rest alone on the decisions of Chancellors or the spending programmes of government.
George Osborne
The way that organizations and organisms anticipate the future is by taking signals from the past, most the time.
Kevin Kelly
It will be found, in fact, that the ingenious are always fanciful, and the truly imaginative never otherwise than analytic.
Edgar Allan Poe
As far as songwriters, I've always been a fan of Irving Berlin, Cole Porter, and George Gershwin; those guys mean a lot to me.
Mel Brooks
Moral evil is the immorality and pain and suffering and tragedy that come because we choose to be selfish, arrogant, uncaring, hateful and abusive.
Lee Strobel
Floyd Abrams
It is the maintenance of slavery by law in a state, not parallels of latitude, that makes its a southern state; and the absence of this, that makes it a northern state.
William H. Seward
I'd love to direct, I'd love to produce. I'd love to learn all about it, and being around it all the time certainly helps.
Jesse McCartney
I always find cardio the most monotonous. Running on a treadmill shows me why hamsters are so crazy.
Luke Evans
When you are writing a song for something else, if you are doing something for money, I always think that's bad luck.
Chad Kroeger
The foundations of a strong economy don't rest alone on the decisions of Chancellors or the spending programmes of government.
George Osborne
The way that organizations and organisms anticipate the future is by taking signals from the past, most the time.
Kevin Kelly
It will be found, in fact, that the ingenious are always fanciful, and the truly imaginative never otherwise than analytic.
Edgar Allan Poe
As far as songwriters, I've always been a fan of Irving Berlin, Cole Porter, and George Gershwin; those guys mean a lot to me.
Mel Brooks
Moral evil is the immorality and pain and suffering and tragedy that come because we choose to be selfish, arrogant, uncaring, hateful and abusive.
Lee Strobel