infrastructure, and, as I said, which is currently in dire need of upgrade and repair, this legislation is also a jobs bill and is obviously a jobs creator.
Howard Coble
I love street style, seeing how girls wear pieces and how their pair accessories with their outfit. How they pair shoes with a bag and go to day to night and change things up.
Maria Sharapova
Obviously the transgender movement has not progressed in the way that the gay and lesbian movement has. But I'm an activist - that's just the kind of person I am.
Chaz Bono
If I don't believe it, then they don't need me on the court. I've just got to believe that in my heart.
Allen Iverson
'All Over Me' is a song that I really got fired up the first time I heard it: it just really moved and it really had a lot of energy.
Josh Turner
I believe firmly that in making ethical decisions, man has the prerogative of true freedom of choice.
Corliss Lamont
True religion... is giving and finding one's happiness by bringing happiness into the lives of others.
William J. H. Boetcker
I have to be careful. My readers are very detail-oriented, and if I make a mistake they'll call me on it.
Rick Riordan
I was in the movies. I danced, I sang, I learned to work in front of a camera. It was like being in a repertory company.
Robert Wagner
I find that the crazy narcissists, the selfish loons are often the most fun to be around, weirdly.
Paul Giamatti
Howard Coble
I love street style, seeing how girls wear pieces and how their pair accessories with their outfit. How they pair shoes with a bag and go to day to night and change things up.
Maria Sharapova
Obviously the transgender movement has not progressed in the way that the gay and lesbian movement has. But I'm an activist - that's just the kind of person I am.
Chaz Bono
If I don't believe it, then they don't need me on the court. I've just got to believe that in my heart.
Allen Iverson
'All Over Me' is a song that I really got fired up the first time I heard it: it just really moved and it really had a lot of energy.
Josh Turner
I believe firmly that in making ethical decisions, man has the prerogative of true freedom of choice.
Corliss Lamont
True religion... is giving and finding one's happiness by bringing happiness into the lives of others.
William J. H. Boetcker
I have to be careful. My readers are very detail-oriented, and if I make a mistake they'll call me on it.
Rick Riordan
I was in the movies. I danced, I sang, I learned to work in front of a camera. It was like being in a repertory company.
Robert Wagner
I find that the crazy narcissists, the selfish loons are often the most fun to be around, weirdly.
Paul Giamatti