the policies that make for peace or reject those which do not. We want our own kind of peace, brought about in our own way.
Lester B. Pearson
I'm not consciously avoiding doing a lot of period drama, but I don't really seek it out either.
Rebecca Hall
A lot of men are very possessive and they want to control you. But as you grow older, you attract people who are on your wavelength and who understand who you are.
Marisa Berenson
I don't know anyone in the hunting or sporting arena that goes out with an assault rifle.
Joe Manchin
At one point that's all I cared about, being a pro athlete. But I realized I wasn't athletic enough.
Josh Duhamel
I have a file of letters and bits of ephemera from friends who have died. I have had lots of friends who died of AIDS.
Rachel Maddow
I grew up reading the classic novels of Cold War espionage, and I studied Russian history and Soviet foreign policy.
Daniel Silva
Under the law, the government, whether it's state, local or federal, cannot give the Catholic Church or any religious institution money directly.
Ed Rendell
I wanted to be a sportswriter because I loved sports and I could not hit the curve ball, the jump shot, or the opposing ball carrier.
Dick Schaap
I had a really scary pregnancy and a very difficult delivery. My daughter and I are lucky to be alive.
Linda Cardellini
Lester B. Pearson
I'm not consciously avoiding doing a lot of period drama, but I don't really seek it out either.
Rebecca Hall
A lot of men are very possessive and they want to control you. But as you grow older, you attract people who are on your wavelength and who understand who you are.
Marisa Berenson
I don't know anyone in the hunting or sporting arena that goes out with an assault rifle.
Joe Manchin
At one point that's all I cared about, being a pro athlete. But I realized I wasn't athletic enough.
Josh Duhamel
I have a file of letters and bits of ephemera from friends who have died. I have had lots of friends who died of AIDS.
Rachel Maddow
I grew up reading the classic novels of Cold War espionage, and I studied Russian history and Soviet foreign policy.
Daniel Silva
Under the law, the government, whether it's state, local or federal, cannot give the Catholic Church or any religious institution money directly.
Ed Rendell
I wanted to be a sportswriter because I loved sports and I could not hit the curve ball, the jump shot, or the opposing ball carrier.
Dick Schaap
I had a really scary pregnancy and a very difficult delivery. My daughter and I are lucky to be alive.
Linda Cardellini