prime minister, and I proposed additional forces... Nobody wanted to send troops.
Boutros Boutros-Ghali
People are going to have their opinions. Whether it's good or bad, I don't really think about it either way.
Sidney Crosby
You have to be really loyal to the people that supported you when you were coming up.
Sylvester Stallone
I give away CDs at shows if someone wants a CD but doesn't have any money. I wouldn't want to do that forever.
Joanna Newsom
Well, I always think the worst things are going to happen here, because I'm - basically inside, I'm a bad person, and so the bad kind of takes over.
Larry David
The theater is a tough place. It's not cushioned the way it is in film and television.
Patti LuPone
In my job you can't just put your head in the sand and throw partisan bombshells. You have to get results.
Amy Klobuchar
I'm a bachelor in the old sense of the word, meaning I flirt, I have very many close relationships, but then I come home and like to read my book.
William Ivey Long
The more you know yourself, the more patience you have for what you see in others.
Erik Erikson
If there ever is a struggle, making a good movie will always supersede the need to be noble.
Michael Moore
Boutros Boutros-Ghali
People are going to have their opinions. Whether it's good or bad, I don't really think about it either way.
Sidney Crosby
You have to be really loyal to the people that supported you when you were coming up.
Sylvester Stallone
I give away CDs at shows if someone wants a CD but doesn't have any money. I wouldn't want to do that forever.
Joanna Newsom
Well, I always think the worst things are going to happen here, because I'm - basically inside, I'm a bad person, and so the bad kind of takes over.
Larry David
The theater is a tough place. It's not cushioned the way it is in film and television.
Patti LuPone
In my job you can't just put your head in the sand and throw partisan bombshells. You have to get results.
Amy Klobuchar
I'm a bachelor in the old sense of the word, meaning I flirt, I have very many close relationships, but then I come home and like to read my book.
William Ivey Long
The more you know yourself, the more patience you have for what you see in others.
Erik Erikson
If there ever is a struggle, making a good movie will always supersede the need to be noble.
Michael Moore