and I already am, doing so many videos and interviews, so then it just takes that extra step of trying to get into character.
Ludacris
To be happy, it first takes being comfortable being in your own shoes. The rest can work up from there.
Sophia Bush
When I hit my 20s, I struggled to make it. I got married at 19, and my daughter, Je'Niece, was born a year later. I worked blue collar jobs during the day and comedy clubs at night, and I was earning about $25 a year doing stand-up.
Bernie Mac
I'm not a wilting flower. I'm honest, so I pick a lot of fights. I've burned a lot of bridges.
Scott Thompson
Many people who say they have no religion are simply saying they have no official religious affiliation. They may actually have strong personal beliefs.
Rodney Stark
Mr. Speaker, the time for an increase in the minimum wage has not just arrived; it is long overdue.
Sherwood Boehlert
To me, John Lennon and Elvis Presley were punks, because they made music that evoked those emotions in people.
Joey Ramone
Any child knows that history can only be a reduced representation of reality, but it must be a true one, not distorted by queer lenses.
Samuel E. Morison
I write what I call 'novels of consolation' for people who are bright and sophisticated.
Alan Furst
Most of the people I know in show business don't need anybody pushing them at all. They're extremely aggressive.
Helen Reddy
Ludacris
To be happy, it first takes being comfortable being in your own shoes. The rest can work up from there.
Sophia Bush
When I hit my 20s, I struggled to make it. I got married at 19, and my daughter, Je'Niece, was born a year later. I worked blue collar jobs during the day and comedy clubs at night, and I was earning about $25 a year doing stand-up.
Bernie Mac
I'm not a wilting flower. I'm honest, so I pick a lot of fights. I've burned a lot of bridges.
Scott Thompson
Many people who say they have no religion are simply saying they have no official religious affiliation. They may actually have strong personal beliefs.
Rodney Stark
Mr. Speaker, the time for an increase in the minimum wage has not just arrived; it is long overdue.
Sherwood Boehlert
To me, John Lennon and Elvis Presley were punks, because they made music that evoked those emotions in people.
Joey Ramone
Any child knows that history can only be a reduced representation of reality, but it must be a true one, not distorted by queer lenses.
Samuel E. Morison
I write what I call 'novels of consolation' for people who are bright and sophisticated.
Alan Furst
Most of the people I know in show business don't need anybody pushing them at all. They're extremely aggressive.
Helen Reddy