I am afraid I can't find a way of avoiding it.
Brigitte Bardot
I am just fascinated by this reassurance from a menacing figure. It is rather frightening.
Rory Bremner
I don't totally believe that all of the politicians see a problem with the gap between the scores of black children and other groups. I believe that many politicians think this has been the way it has always been, so what's the problem?
Barry Williams
Reporters used to ask me the same inane questions year-in and year-out, city-to-city, and it would drive me crazy.
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
How little the public realizes what a girl must go through before she finally appears before the spotlight that is thrown upon the stage.
Florenz Ziegfeld
One of the greatest satisfactions one can ever have, comes from the knowledge that he can do some one thing superlatively well.
Hortense Odlum
A comedian's body is funny as well as his mind being funny, his whole personage is funny.
Bobby Darin
Businesses should no longer be allowed to depress wages by hiring illegal labor and then falsely claim that Americans don't want to do the jobs.
Dana Rohrabacher
Eventually, with success, I started to feel more and more isolated - like I didn't have a community of artists.
Joni Mitchell
When public access to voting is impaired or when public confidence in voting is diluted, democracy suffers and our freedom is less secure.
DeForest Soaries
Brigitte Bardot
I am just fascinated by this reassurance from a menacing figure. It is rather frightening.
Rory Bremner
I don't totally believe that all of the politicians see a problem with the gap between the scores of black children and other groups. I believe that many politicians think this has been the way it has always been, so what's the problem?
Barry Williams
Reporters used to ask me the same inane questions year-in and year-out, city-to-city, and it would drive me crazy.
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
How little the public realizes what a girl must go through before she finally appears before the spotlight that is thrown upon the stage.
Florenz Ziegfeld
One of the greatest satisfactions one can ever have, comes from the knowledge that he can do some one thing superlatively well.
Hortense Odlum
A comedian's body is funny as well as his mind being funny, his whole personage is funny.
Bobby Darin
Businesses should no longer be allowed to depress wages by hiring illegal labor and then falsely claim that Americans don't want to do the jobs.
Dana Rohrabacher
Eventually, with success, I started to feel more and more isolated - like I didn't have a community of artists.
Joni Mitchell
When public access to voting is impaired or when public confidence in voting is diluted, democracy suffers and our freedom is less secure.
DeForest Soaries