finally feel that is where I'm supposed to be. Everything else is kind
of anxiety.
Ellen Ullman
I don't think it's realistic to say kids shouldn't watch any TV. I just
wish the shows would be better. And that kids would watch less. Get out
there and do things, kids! Don't become couch potatoes!
Judy Blume
The agricultural working people should be imbued with a thoroughgoing
faith in socialism and steadfast anti-imperialist and class
consciousness so that they can regard our style of socialism as their
life and soul, love it ardently, and fight staunchly against the
imperialists' moves for ideological and cultural infiltration.
Kim Jong-un
The number one job for me is to make people laugh. If I can also make people think, then that's a cool thing.
Richard Belzer
You have different schemes for different teams. Some teams blitz a lot, and some teams drop eight in coverage.
Rolando McClain
I'm really bad with answering questions. Usually, I don't even answer
them. I try to find inspiration inside of the question. I think, and I
jump from one beam of inspiration or energy to the next, as opposed to
explaining the energy.
Kanye West
It's a monstrous idea to put people in prison and keep them there.
Molly Ivins
I think being a little older and a little more determined and being a
little more evolved in my case and maturity in the kind of music I was
doing and how I was doing it really helped to keep me grounded and with
an audience that could appreciate what I was doing, who grew with me and
evolved with me and kept me alive and around.
Al Jarreau
Women and girls are naturally agents of change. If we teach one girl to
code, she will go on to teach more - we've seen this in our own programs
and workshops around the country.
Kimberly Bryant
As a black woman, there's so much pride and communication through hair.
It's naturally something that you are excited to embellish on and be
creative about.
Kelela
they were in the Polish section of Chicago, and in many Italian and Irish tenements, or that any workshops could be worse than some of those I had seen in our foreign quarters. Alice Hamilton What is sad for women of my generation is that they weren't supposed to work if they had families. What were they going to do when the children are grown - watch the raindrops coming down the window pane? Jackie Kennedy In order for the artist to have a world to express he must first be situated in this world, oppressed or oppressing, resigned or rebellious, a man among men. Charles Baudelaire In matters of commerce the fault of the Dutch Is offering too little and asking too much. The French are with equal advantage content, So we clap on Dutch bottoms just twenty per cent. George Canning Money is only useful when you get rid of it. It is like the odd card in 'Old Maid'; the player who is finally left with it has lost. Evelyn Waugh Life is ten percent what happens to yo...