gay male who's been diabetic his entire life. He said, 'I
really wanna get into stand-up.' I was like, 'Oh, my God, do you realize
how interesting and inherently funny you are? Go do all the comedy that
you wanna do.' I care about that.
Jessica Williams
You don't let being the first to do it stop you or get in the way.
Halima Aden
It is not good to cut exports or imports.
Jose Angel Gurria
Studios are often very nervous of things they don't recognize, by which I
mean things that haven't been done before, and therefore, they take a
really original idea, and they recognize the originality, and then they
try and make it look like something they recognize. So they try to turn
it into something far more procedural.
Joe Wright
I have a lot of friends with bad taste in music - some might say that I have bad taste in music.
Jonathan Levine
I'm one win away from being a superstar.
Liam Smith
As a rule, the civil-rights establishment is not punctual.
Tucker Carlson
Nobody is going to believe what you're saying if you don't believe it yourself.
Kimberly Guilfoyle
You can think you know somebody. But when they're trying to punch you in
the face, you really know somebody. You learn their tendencies.
Michael Pena
I'm a big fan of having a team with different thoughts and backgrounds
and experiences; that makes for a better enterprise and better
decision-making.
Dennis Muilenburg
strength of the ideas of the novel, which is ironic because it's one of the greatest fantasy novels ever written, if not the greatest, and they took the religion out of it and tried to turn it into a popcorn movie. Chris Weitz If I feel strongly, I say it. I know I can do more good by being vocal than by staying quiet. I'd have a whole lot more money if I lied, but I wouldn't enjoy spending it. Martina Navratilova I saw Ronnie Hawkins play near my hometown, Port Dover, Ontario, and I saw him play there on New Year's Eve and the following spring I booked myself to be his opening act on maybe five shows, and he hired me after the first night. Rick Danko You sort of have to become what you're wearing. Pharrell Williams I believe in status symbols. Brooks Stevens The path that went by the little house had become a road. Almost every day Laura and Mary stopped their playing and stared in surprise at a wagon slowly creaking by on that road. Laura Ingalls W...