same time, very often right at the same moment, and who are frightening
and funny all at once.
James Spader
When you're in a play like 'Kean,' you can't think of anything else. Love is too time-consuming.
Jean-Paul Belmondo
My doorman is more important to me than any head of any company. He keeps us safe.
Kanye West
As a performer, I'm happy if one person gets to see the work I do, but
to have lots of people see it and appreciate it, it feels good.
Eric Johnson
Soccer is an uncomfortable sport. You're running; you're getting tackled.
Becky Sauerbrunn
Sport is a great way to keep fit. It's a stress reliever.
Katie Taylor
I feel more comfortable being confrontational and authoritative. It's important for women in this business.
Banks
I don't remember being put into the coma, but I do have a lot of weird
memories from being under. This may be because I was in a coma via
medicine rather than trauma. That time period played out for me as one
long rambling dream where I was at a hospital to visit my boyfriend, who
I thought was in an accident.
Emily V. Gordon
Lies are an absence of facts and, in many cases, a direct contradiction of them.
Daniel Levitin
Kids increase people's risk of eviction.
Matthew Desmond
rely on people giving $10 after a humanitarian crisis to a newer model where people give money but also their time and their skills, whatever they have, to the causes that are personally meaningful to them well before the crisis moment presents itself. Chris Hughes At one time, I was persuaded to want to make music, and people answered me that that was not possible. Yannick Noah Soldiers of the American Revolution fought that 18th century war with heavy muskets. In the early 20th century, we kids fought it every Fourth of July not only with exploding powder and shimmering flares, but with all of our senses. Paul Engle Strength does not have to be belligerent and loud. Russell Brand You don't have to invent the wheel, but you might want to be the company that invents the rims. MC Hammer The power which money gives is that of brute force; it is the power of the bludgeon and the bayonet. William Cobbett Men need to live and breathe women. Adam Levine I am a lover ...