same time, very often right at the same moment, and who are frightening
and funny all at once.
James Spader
When you're in a play like 'Kean,' you can't think of anything else. Love is too time-consuming.
Jean-Paul Belmondo
My doorman is more important to me than any head of any company. He keeps us safe.
Kanye West
As a performer, I'm happy if one person gets to see the work I do, but
to have lots of people see it and appreciate it, it feels good.
Eric Johnson
Soccer is an uncomfortable sport. You're running; you're getting tackled.
Becky Sauerbrunn
Sport is a great way to keep fit. It's a stress reliever.
Katie Taylor
I feel more comfortable being confrontational and authoritative. It's important for women in this business.
Banks
I don't remember being put into the coma, but I do have a lot of weird
memories from being under. This may be because I was in a coma via
medicine rather than trauma. That time period played out for me as one
long rambling dream where I was at a hospital to visit my boyfriend, who
I thought was in an accident.
Emily V. Gordon
Lies are an absence of facts and, in many cases, a direct contradiction of them.
Daniel Levitin
Kids increase people's risk of eviction.
Matthew Desmond
on my Web site. It kind of smacked of this flavor. All of the reviews said it was Western swing even when it was Christmas standards. Suzy Bogguss Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown. William Shakespeare To be a good draftsman was to me a blessing. John James Audubon As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two. Norman Wisdom Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives. Louise L. Hay We have two evils to fight, capitalism and racism. We must destroy both racism and capitalism. Huey Newton Talk ought always to run obliquely, not nose to nose with no chance of mental escape. Frank Moore Colby