into
the nature of suffering can provide a powerful mirror for examining the
effects of trauma in your life. The Buddha's basic teaching offers
guidance for healing our trauma and recovering a sense of wholeness.
Peter A. Levine
Simon Cowell is a pretty rough guy.
Jon Gruden
I think the whole policy of pre-emptive war is a serious, serious mistake.
Walter Cronkite
Bitcoin is complex: the entire private and public key issue, the
transfers, the mining of bitcoins... but if you tell it as fiction,
people would understand and remember.
Ravi Subramanian
It was fantastic to win the title with Leicester.
Claudio Ranieri
Really, I have no idea how I'm perceived in the industry.
Daniel Kaluuya
I am not a cult director at all. I make Hollywood movies.
Sydney Pollack
Once you are on court, it doesn't matter the way you look. It doesn't help you win points.
Ana Ivanovic
I'm not going to have a six-pack abs. I think it's a luxury to have
six-pack abs, but I don't think I can afford it yet. It's extremely
tough, and I think having it will be an achievement.
Harshvardhan Rane
I spend my life mostly disproving conspiracies.
David Grann
they were in the Polish section of Chicago, and in many Italian and Irish tenements, or that any workshops could be worse than some of those I had seen in our foreign quarters. Alice Hamilton What is sad for women of my generation is that they weren't supposed to work if they had families. What were they going to do when the children are grown - watch the raindrops coming down the window pane? Jackie Kennedy In order for the artist to have a world to express he must first be situated in this world, oppressed or oppressing, resigned or rebellious, a man among men. Charles Baudelaire In matters of commerce the fault of the Dutch Is offering too little and asking too much. The French are with equal advantage content, So we clap on Dutch bottoms just twenty per cent. George Canning Money is only useful when you get rid of it. It is like the odd card in 'Old Maid'; the player who is finally left with it has lost. Evelyn Waugh Life is ten percent what happens to yo...