reality
is that autonomous vehicles in the future may have to do the same thing
if they don't want to be the source of bottlenecks.
Karl Iagnemma
It's interesting to me because theater is, on any given day, 10,000
times harder than film and television. And that's not to say film or
television can't be hard or challenging; it's emotional to do the same
thing over and over and over. But in terms of stamina, there is nothing
like an eight-show week to separate the men from the boys.
Cristin Milioti
We have to do everything we can to try to create jobs and get people back to work.
Austan Goolsbee
Attending a book group is always a salutary experience for a writer.
There's no guarantee that the people there will have enjoyed your book,
and, as anyone who has taken part in a book group will know, half the
fun is in ripping a book you haven't liked to shreds.
Naomi Alderman
I felt sharing my experience may be of value or assistance in some way to others.
Valerie Harper
When I visit any cathedral, it reminds me of being with my grandparents.
They weren't particularly religious, but my grandfather was obsessed
with architecture.
Jonathan Anderson
Me, who's educated classically, I went toward rock music 'cause it was
sort of a natural evolution from where I was playing with my brother.
But I was always drawn back into classical music.
Bryce Dessner
Next fight? If the UFC tell me, 'What do you want?' I'm going to say Tony Ferguson.
Khabib Nurmagomedov
Destiny's Child I grew up on hard core. Like, I can't tell you how much I
love the three of them so much and what they had to offer.
Normani Kordei
Through the miracle of natural genetic recombination, each child, with
the sole exception of an identical twin, is conceived as a unique being.
Even the atmosphere of the womb works its subtle changes, and by the
time we emerge into the light, we are our own persons.
Ellen Ullman
they were in the Polish section of Chicago, and in many Italian and Irish tenements, or that any workshops could be worse than some of those I had seen in our foreign quarters. Alice Hamilton What is sad for women of my generation is that they weren't supposed to work if they had families. What were they going to do when the children are grown - watch the raindrops coming down the window pane? Jackie Kennedy In order for the artist to have a world to express he must first be situated in this world, oppressed or oppressing, resigned or rebellious, a man among men. Charles Baudelaire In matters of commerce the fault of the Dutch Is offering too little and asking too much. The French are with equal advantage content, So we clap on Dutch bottoms just twenty per cent. George Canning Money is only useful when you get rid of it. It is like the odd card in 'Old Maid'; the player who is finally left with it has lost. Evelyn Waugh Life is ten percent what happens to yo...