attended 'The Times' almost from the outset brought no real injury to
any of its important rivals; for years thereafter, they all grew and
prospered together.
Elmer Davis
Our financial markets work best when they are competitive, fair, and transparent.
Kenneth C. Griffin
I love karaoke - I usually do Blondie's 'Heart Of Glass,' or 'Try A Little Tenderness.'
Ian Brown
When you have something that is perfect, that occupies a position and
sector unrivaled by anyone else, that's one thing we do not want to
tamper with.
John Paulson
I'm very excited to have a girl.
Camila Alves
Courage does not mean not fearing or not grieving. It does mean
recognizing and resisting terror management right away, from the moment
of the attack, precisely when it seems most difficult to do so.
Timothy D. Snyder
I believe that women should be treated just like men.
RaeLynn
I don't mean to sound cocky, but I just wear what I like and don't try to focus too much on trends.
Adwoa Aboah
I love a good steak. I like my meat. I love broccoli - it's one of my favorites - and corn, too. I mix it up with my vegetables.
Caroline Wozniacki
The idea of multiculturalism, that every culture is equal - that's not objectively true.
Steve King
rely on people giving $10 after a humanitarian crisis to a newer model where people give money but also their time and their skills, whatever they have, to the causes that are personally meaningful to them well before the crisis moment presents itself. Chris Hughes At one time, I was persuaded to want to make music, and people answered me that that was not possible. Yannick Noah Soldiers of the American Revolution fought that 18th century war with heavy muskets. In the early 20th century, we kids fought it every Fourth of July not only with exploding powder and shimmering flares, but with all of our senses. Paul Engle Strength does not have to be belligerent and loud. Russell Brand You don't have to invent the wheel, but you might want to be the company that invents the rims. MC Hammer The power which money gives is that of brute force; it is the power of the bludgeon and the bayonet. William Cobbett Men need to live and breathe women. Adam Levine I am a lover ...