incessant sharing of non-information - breaking news about your
gluten-free diet complete with duck face selfies.
Faith Salie
I've gotten a lot of good advice from my parents. Probably the best advice I've ever gotten from my mom is 'Let it go.'
Leah Pipes
Paul Poiret did wonderful things because he was so influenced by motifs,
but Vionnet really understood the kimono and took the geometric idea to
construct her clothes - and that brought such freedom into European
clothes in the 1920s.
Issey Miyake
I haven't done things publicly to hurt conservatives.
Bill Flores
I think being optimistic is ensuring your success. If you start out
saying 'I've got this problem,' or 'I'm angry at that,' you will not
succeed.
George Takei
I think I've never stopped feeling like a kid.
Stan Lee
It is in the interest of France that the United States and Russia speak
to each other and act in good faith against the scourge of terrorism in
Syria, and contribute with our country to stabilizing a region where
uncontrolled migrant flows begin today.
Marine Le Pen
I have a pop sensibility, which I think comes from all those weekends spent in nightclubs.
Patrick Cox
I think I have always been a hard worker in school and in sports and
everything. Growing up, my parents encouraged me to do that from day
one.
Daya
Stories don't interest me.
Geoff Dyer
Photographic memory is often confused with another bizarre - but real - perceptual phenomenon called
eidetic memory, which occurs in between 2 and 15 percent of children and very rarely in adults. An eidetic image is essentially a vivid afterimage that lingers in the mind's eye for up to a few minutes before fading away. Joshua Foer One of my favorite films is 'Dumb and Dumber.' I'd love to do some really silly comedy someday. Paul Dano In my family, as in most middle-class Indian families I knew when I was growing up, science and mathematics were held in awe. Aravind Adiga I give the spectator the possibility of participating. The audience completes the film by thinking about it; those who watch must not be just consumers ingesting spoon-fed images. Michael Haneke Even The Impostors, as silly as it is, is a very intimate film, in a way. Stanley Tucci There's no doubt I'm emotional. Sidney Crosby Knowledge is ancient error reflecting on its youth. Francis Picabia I can only be who I am. Enya The South African government, unlike a lot of ...