the U.S. would be a Third World country in 20 years.
Paul Craig Roberts
I did have some secret abortions myself, which I repented from when I
was born again in 1983. I drank the abortion Kool-Aid temporarily
because I thought it was the answer.
Alveda King
If something is a problem, it's all right to admit it.
Naomi Alderman
I stay in touch with a lot of the cast - Jess Fox, Jen Metcalfe and
Nikki Sanderson and probably more that I've missed out. It's a cliche,
but it really is like a family at 'Hollyoaks.'
Rachel Shenton
Self-awareness is a character trait that's horrible to have if you're a
performer. I think that a lot of these performers that we see get up on
stage and play music, there's a sense of them truly not caring how
they're coming across. They are just themselves. I look up to a lot of
people who are like that.
Tyler Joseph
Some of my own books are being developed - one as a Broadway musical.
Julie Andrews
I have a lot of fans, but a lot of people don't know who I am.
Tory Lanez
Lady Gaga is phenomenal. From the first day I met her, she was lightning in a bottle.
Troy Carter
I didn't know anything about acting at all. I was completely green. I
got into it to meet people, to try and figure out what I wanted to do.
Courtney B. Vance
When I was in grade five or six, I just remember quite a lot of people
were always talking about me like I was some kind of math genius. And
there were just so many moments when I realized, like, okay, why can't I
just be like some normal person and go have a 75% average like everyone
else.
Vitalik Buterin
strength of the ideas of the novel, which is ironic because it's one of the greatest fantasy novels ever written, if not the greatest, and they took the religion out of it and tried to turn it into a popcorn movie. Chris Weitz If I feel strongly, I say it. I know I can do more good by being vocal than by staying quiet. I'd have a whole lot more money if I lied, but I wouldn't enjoy spending it. Martina Navratilova I saw Ronnie Hawkins play near my hometown, Port Dover, Ontario, and I saw him play there on New Year's Eve and the following spring I booked myself to be his opening act on maybe five shows, and he hired me after the first night. Rick Danko You sort of have to become what you're wearing. Pharrell Williams I believe in status symbols. Brooks Stevens The path that went by the little house had become a road. Almost every day Laura and Mary stopped their playing and stared in surprise at a wagon slowly creaking by on that road. Laura Ingalls W...