quads,
and at the same time, they're a head shorter than me, they're 10 years
younger than me, and they're the size of one of my legs.
Adam Rippon
How you deal with adversity says a lot about the kind of players you've got and the kind of team we've got.
Aaron Rodgers
Minorities have been hustling backwards from check to check.
Fat Joe
We are moving to a world where all content is encrypted all the time.
Alex Stamos
I will admit, the dominatrix look has won me over!
Nikki Bella
I met a lot of women in the military with Meg Ryan, and they were
remarkably impressive: Competent and strong and not versions of men, but
versions of women. And they had stories to tell about how difficult it
had been for them.
Edward Zwick
I have never gotten my nails done.
Yuan Yuan Tan
Expressing myself is what I love most; not having enough time is what I
hate about it... I keep to myself, though, when I am on tour, and focus
on the tour.
Musiq Soulchild
Tariffs would mean prices going up, and customers don't want higher prices.
Joe Kaeser
Our people have not been exposed to Muslims, and they are frightened.
It's a new phenomenon for them... Hundreds of Muslims mean nothing in
Belgium or London, but it does mean something in Slovakia.
Miroslav Lajcak
were very strict - I stayed at home, quiet in my room. Alessia Cara I always liked it when people go back in time to discover things about themselves, like with 'A Christmas Carol' and you're getting a tour of your life by the ghosts of Christmas past, present and future. John Cusack I was so driven in high school but did sometimes wish I could go out with friends, go to parties, and be a normal teenager. But having mum as my coach at home meant I couldn't sneak around. Jessica Fox The basic idea for what became 'Epic Mickey' began at the Disney Think Tank. Warren Spector There is a Mount Sinai for every child of God if he only knows where to find it. Karl G. Maeser I wouldn't call myself a 'literary critic,' just a book reviewer. Neel Mukherjee Denial is a very powerful thing. Jane Velez-Mitchell Most people don't watch a movie four or five times; they watch it once. James Gray I can't inhabit my characters until I kn...