beautiful
beaches. I am surprised by how cosmopolitan the cities are; it wasn't
what I expected.
Sara Sampaio
I'm an artist in my heart.
Payal Kadakia
I come at it from a different angle of attack with each novel, searching
for the technological texture the story demands. There isn't a recipe;
it's more of an instinct.
Alastair Reynolds
My game is hard work and pride. On the all hard-work team, I'd pick myself five times.
Moses Malone
I never insisted that I was a good student.
Roman Abramovich
Once in a while, I treat myself to a cheesecake or carrot cake.
Hugh Masekela
Our economic future and our energy future are one in the same, and it's a
future America can't shrink from. We must shape it, just as we've
always done. We have to protect our planet from the threat of climate
change and ensure that workers have the skills to compete for good
middle-class jobs.
Tom Perez
There are so many successful women working in intelligence, but it's still seen as a male-dominated world.
Miranda Otto
The world needs thinkers, leaders, and doers more than ever, so
neglecting the minds of half the population means a lost opportunity to
benefit from their ideas, contributions, and actions.
Tae Yoo
I'm more of an engineer with a law degree than I am a lawyer with an engineering degree in terms of how I think.
Ken Cuccinelli
rely on people giving $10 after a humanitarian crisis to a newer model where people give money but also their time and their skills, whatever they have, to the causes that are personally meaningful to them well before the crisis moment presents itself. Chris Hughes At one time, I was persuaded to want to make music, and people answered me that that was not possible. Yannick Noah Soldiers of the American Revolution fought that 18th century war with heavy muskets. In the early 20th century, we kids fought it every Fourth of July not only with exploding powder and shimmering flares, but with all of our senses. Paul Engle Strength does not have to be belligerent and loud. Russell Brand You don't have to invent the wheel, but you might want to be the company that invents the rims. MC Hammer The power which money gives is that of brute force; it is the power of the bludgeon and the bayonet. William Cobbett Men need to live and breathe women. Adam Levine I am a lover ...