what the hell are you thinking?' It seems like only yesterday.
Judy Sheindlin
I enjoy celebrating Valentine's Day. It's a nice way to say you're thinking about your family, someone special, or dear friends.
Camila Alves
In some ways, backing the Trump campaign was even harder than battling
for Brexit. I received almost total condemnation, including from many
senior figures in my own party.
Nigel Farage
I know some women's rights activists have seen so much abuse that they
can't stand men, but I have a sense of empathy with the men. Without
excusing the abuse they are capable of, many of them are trapped within
these communities and bound by expectations they didn't necessarily ask
for.
Deeyah Khan
I have had issues in the past with the characters and the limitations of
the characters and the structure of the narratives given to me as a
woman of color.
Viola Davis
Our basic thesis for bitcoin is that it is better than gold.
Tyler Winklevoss
The House Intelligence Committee and the Senate Intelligence Committee
are investigating everything having to do with Russia, and I expect we
will find there is nothing there when it comes to the Trump campaign.
Ronna McDaniel
I've worked on what I think are good things.
Dennis Farina
The status quo is never happy when things become a meritocracy.
Marti Noxon
I want women to learn to find themselves.
Sonia Rykiel
rely on people giving $10 after a humanitarian crisis to a newer model where people give money but also their time and their skills, whatever they have, to the causes that are personally meaningful to them well before the crisis moment presents itself. Chris Hughes At one time, I was persuaded to want to make music, and people answered me that that was not possible. Yannick Noah Soldiers of the American Revolution fought that 18th century war with heavy muskets. In the early 20th century, we kids fought it every Fourth of July not only with exploding powder and shimmering flares, but with all of our senses. Paul Engle Strength does not have to be belligerent and loud. Russell Brand You don't have to invent the wheel, but you might want to be the company that invents the rims. MC Hammer The power which money gives is that of brute force; it is the power of the bludgeon and the bayonet. William Cobbett Men need to live and breathe women. Adam Levine I am a lover ...