know how it would impact me as a person. It was hard to go six or
seven months without church.
Eric Weddle
The impacts of climate change are almost immeasurable.
Isabella Lovin
In all honesty, Hilary Clinton can't fill a Starbucks even if they offered free ventis.
Michael Cohen
There is a battle between me and Lin Dan and Lee Chong Wei. We always do our best.
Chen Long
Money speaks in Utah.
Robert Redford
Fear is unnecessary.
Jake LaMotta
Do not suffer pain and torment without reason. Somebody All-Powerful and
All-Compassionate owns everything. Rely on His Power and do not accuse
His Compassion. Renounce grief and anxiety ad accept relief. Be rid of
your troubles and find serenity.
Said Nursi
Hamas is really a problem for the Palestinians and for Egypt more than Israel.
Avigdor Lieberman
'War Eagle' is like 'I love you.'
Charles Barkley
We always said that directors work their whole lives to get final cut on
a movie. We have that. So why would you want to run away from what
every other director is sprinting toward their entire careers?
Freddie Wong
strength of the ideas of the novel, which is ironic because it's one of the greatest fantasy novels ever written, if not the greatest, and they took the religion out of it and tried to turn it into a popcorn movie. Chris Weitz If I feel strongly, I say it. I know I can do more good by being vocal than by staying quiet. I'd have a whole lot more money if I lied, but I wouldn't enjoy spending it. Martina Navratilova I saw Ronnie Hawkins play near my hometown, Port Dover, Ontario, and I saw him play there on New Year's Eve and the following spring I booked myself to be his opening act on maybe five shows, and he hired me after the first night. Rick Danko You sort of have to become what you're wearing. Pharrell Williams I believe in status symbols. Brooks Stevens The path that went by the little house had become a road. Almost every day Laura and Mary stopped their playing and stared in surprise at a wagon slowly creaking by on that road. Laura Ingalls W...