still get classified as streetwear. There's really no other reason for
than other than my age, the way I look, and where I'm from.
Kerby Jean-Raymond
Let me talk about what the banks are doing, and I think the banks have
been working to make sure that, as much as possible, we move the
currency to the smaller areas and to as many set of customers as
possible.
Chanda Kochhar
I like to move around. It suits me. I grew up in Wiltshire on a farm, and that's the only place I call home.
Eliot Sumner
To be famous these days with no grounding and no substance is not
especially difficult. I urge you instead to seek to be relevant, to be
agile and educated.
Anna Wintour
When I think about the stuff I've turned down or the stuff I wasn't
interested in, I don't have any regrets. Yes, there were some movies
that went on to be really popular. But now, how do they really fit into
things?
Winona Ryder
I never joined the TV industry for fame.
Shaheer Sheikh
Getting the budget balanced, regulatory reform, tax reform - I think these lead to economic growth.
Todd Young
I wear Chanel bronzer, maybe a little Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
Oil-Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20, and some lip balm, but that's about it.
One word to describe my makeup style would have to be 'easy.'
Sofia Richie
If we tackle deforestation in the right way, the benefits will be
far-reaching - greater food security, improved livelihoods for millions
of small farmers and indigenous people, more prosperous rural economies,
and above all, a more stable climate.
Paul Polman
Runaway climate change would condemn millions to a life of poverty and
cause us to fail to meet the Sustainable Development Goal of eradicating
extreme poverty by 2030. This is not an acceptable outcome.
Paul Polman
strength of the ideas of the novel, which is ironic because it's one of the greatest fantasy novels ever written, if not the greatest, and they took the religion out of it and tried to turn it into a popcorn movie. Chris Weitz If I feel strongly, I say it. I know I can do more good by being vocal than by staying quiet. I'd have a whole lot more money if I lied, but I wouldn't enjoy spending it. Martina Navratilova I saw Ronnie Hawkins play near my hometown, Port Dover, Ontario, and I saw him play there on New Year's Eve and the following spring I booked myself to be his opening act on maybe five shows, and he hired me after the first night. Rick Danko You sort of have to become what you're wearing. Pharrell Williams I believe in status symbols. Brooks Stevens The path that went by the little house had become a road. Almost every day Laura and Mary stopped their playing and stared in surprise at a wagon slowly creaking by on that road. Laura Ingalls W...