security to allow the imagination and heart to come out.
Jason Robards
I'm so inspired by the women who are far braver than I am, who have come
forward with their stories and risked everything to help others. What
is important is that the voices of these women do not disappear. We must
amplify them.
Jessica Chastain
I don't think the GOP is going to die; I think Trump is going to revive it.
Phyllis Schlafly
I really don't care who I fight.
Gerry Cooney
As the world transitions to the Internet of Everything - where people,
processes, and data are intelligently connected - we'll be linked in
even more ways. Here, billions and trillions of sensors around the earth
and in its atmosphere will send information back to machines,
computers, and people for further evaluation and decision-making.
Tae Yoo
There are some movies you do for the character; there are some movies you do for the people.
Kajal Aggarwal
We can focus on differences that divide us, or we can choose to listen and learn from each other's experiences.
Betsy DeVos
With the Stone Roses, I always thought we'd be successful because we had some great songs.
Ian Brown
With acting, there's a certain amount of independence you have within
the framework of the storytelling. When it's done well, it's a
collaborative medium.
Maura Tierney
I feel like everybody has an old flame: if you've had someone you've
broken up with and then gotten back together with. Everybody goes
through that. It's always a good moment when you've been away from
somebody you loved for so long.
Chris Lane
strength of the ideas of the novel, which is ironic because it's one of the greatest fantasy novels ever written, if not the greatest, and they took the religion out of it and tried to turn it into a popcorn movie. Chris Weitz If I feel strongly, I say it. I know I can do more good by being vocal than by staying quiet. I'd have a whole lot more money if I lied, but I wouldn't enjoy spending it. Martina Navratilova I saw Ronnie Hawkins play near my hometown, Port Dover, Ontario, and I saw him play there on New Year's Eve and the following spring I booked myself to be his opening act on maybe five shows, and he hired me after the first night. Rick Danko You sort of have to become what you're wearing. Pharrell Williams I believe in status symbols. Brooks Stevens The path that went by the little house had become a road. Almost every day Laura and Mary stopped their playing and stared in surprise at a wagon slowly creaking by on that road. Laura Ingalls W...