world events
that journalism offered; journalism lacked the drama, theatricality and
subjective storytelling of theater. It wasn't until I had the idea of
making a documentary film about the 1992 presidential campaign that
these two passions came together in 'The War Room.'
R. J. Cutler
A strong team can take any crazy vision and turn it into reality.
John Carmack
When in my writing lair, I have no access to the Web. Otherwise, I'm
like one of those lab rats on too much sugar. To compile my Google
searches would be to see my sludgy, allusive brain at work.
Michael Paterniti
Politicians are strong to the extent that they are ready to take serious decisions and fight for it.
Ehud Olmert
I want to say something in a tough-love kind of way about crop
insurance. Let's face it: You don't buy insurance on your house hoping
it will burn down. Neither do we want to buy crop insurance and hope our
crop fails so we can file.
Sonny Perdue
Anyone who is passionate about what they do will have a better chance of
connecting with future generations than those who simply follow
transient trends. At least their work will have a distinctive character,
and this is what people respond to, I believe.
Giorgio Armani
I always say what I think... I'm not brave - I just have no filter.
Bianca Balti
You don't have to be serious all the time to do a good job.
Simone Biles
I spent the first 18 years of my career at AT&T, and it was a
wonderful place that kept me moving all the time. I mean, I started off
as entry level a position as you can get at AT&T.
Dan Schulman
Some of the best scenes in drama take almost no time - helping to
illustrate that life-changing events in real life often occur in a split
second, after which nothing is ever the same.
Lionel Shriver
rely on people giving $10 after a humanitarian crisis to a newer model where people give money but also their time and their skills, whatever they have, to the causes that are personally meaningful to them well before the crisis moment presents itself. Chris Hughes At one time, I was persuaded to want to make music, and people answered me that that was not possible. Yannick Noah Soldiers of the American Revolution fought that 18th century war with heavy muskets. In the early 20th century, we kids fought it every Fourth of July not only with exploding powder and shimmering flares, but with all of our senses. Paul Engle Strength does not have to be belligerent and loud. Russell Brand You don't have to invent the wheel, but you might want to be the company that invents the rims. MC Hammer The power which money gives is that of brute force; it is the power of the bludgeon and the bayonet. William Cobbett Men need to live and breathe women. Adam Levine I am a lover ...