Their
question is just what is this God like, how can I know about him, how
can I know him.
Eric Metaxas
Below-target inflation increases the real value of debts owed by
households and businesses and reduces the ability of central banks to
respond to downturns.
Jerome Powell
Technology will play an increasingly important role in business, and
employees will be required to interact constantly with it. It will
create an unprecedented revolution in the way we work, dramatically
changing jobs within almost all organizations.
Tae Yoo
I have - and always will - stand up against efforts to limit a woman's right to choose.
Brad Schneider
I wanted to have more time to play and reflect, but I find retirement
more stressful than having a nice, steady job because I have to make
decisions about where I want to be.
Walter Cronkite
Putting, say, an 85 per cent income tax rate is unlikely to bring in much revenue.
Angus Deaton
Sometimes you get lucky and things are as easy as you had imagined, but that's rarely the case.
Jason Fried
'MasterChef' delivers all the reassuring, cadenced repetition of an endless chore without any of the bothersome elbow grease.
Charlie Brooker
Abnormal stresses and strains tend to accentuate man's animal instincts
and provoke irrational and socially disruptive behavior among the less
stable individuals in the maddening crowd.
Norman Borlaug
In order to encourage private investors to pursue long-term, responsible
projects, governments need to promote consistent policies and
frameworks.
Jose Angel Gurria
rely on people giving $10 after a humanitarian crisis to a newer model where people give money but also their time and their skills, whatever they have, to the causes that are personally meaningful to them well before the crisis moment presents itself. Chris Hughes At one time, I was persuaded to want to make music, and people answered me that that was not possible. Yannick Noah Soldiers of the American Revolution fought that 18th century war with heavy muskets. In the early 20th century, we kids fought it every Fourth of July not only with exploding powder and shimmering flares, but with all of our senses. Paul Engle Strength does not have to be belligerent and loud. Russell Brand You don't have to invent the wheel, but you might want to be the company that invents the rims. MC Hammer The power which money gives is that of brute force; it is the power of the bludgeon and the bayonet. William Cobbett Men need to live and breathe women. Adam Levine I am a lover ...