carried out quite impressive counter-insurgency operations.
David Petraeus
I'd love to work with the Coen brothers. And Steven Spielberg. 'E.T.' was big for me.
Anya Taylor-Joy
I was the classic killer. I always played an angry man. I think it was
because I used to really be like that - I was hostile. And because I had
a good sense of theatrical truth, I used my anger and rebelliousness
and just went with it. Anger was just a part of me.
Harry Dean Stanton
I'm a tell-it-like-it-is kind of person; I don't like being misled or someone not telling the truth. That upsets me.
John McEnroe
Let stars choose what causes they want to endorse without making it an issue of loyalty to the state or country.
Ajith Kumar
The best way to afford a suit is to work.
Emmanuel Macron
You can mix and match, depending on your own mood, whether you want your look of the day to be casual, cool, or even punk.
Liu Wen
I think my generation is defining themselves as Canadian artists.
Sarah Gadon
I was born in California, raised a vegetarian, and love science fiction,
so don't tell me how I need to be in order to fit your standards.
Aisha Tyler
The Cavaliers used to play at the Richfield Coliseum, and I actually
went to see them when I was a little kid. Mark Price, Brad Daugherty,
Larry Nance, all those guys.
Dolph Ziggler
they were in the Polish section of Chicago, and in many Italian and Irish tenements, or that any workshops could be worse than some of those I had seen in our foreign quarters. Alice Hamilton What is sad for women of my generation is that they weren't supposed to work if they had families. What were they going to do when the children are grown - watch the raindrops coming down the window pane? Jackie Kennedy In order for the artist to have a world to express he must first be situated in this world, oppressed or oppressing, resigned or rebellious, a man among men. Charles Baudelaire In matters of commerce the fault of the Dutch Is offering too little and asking too much. The French are with equal advantage content, So we clap on Dutch bottoms just twenty per cent. George Canning Money is only useful when you get rid of it. It is like the odd card in 'Old Maid'; the player who is finally left with it has lost. Evelyn Waugh Life is ten percent what happens to yo...