stage on press night and realising that they don't know their
lines.
Ray Fearon
I would give Fernando Torres a contract for life - not just as a player
but as an example for everyone. He is a very nice guy, really close to
the fans, and has inside him the values of Atletico Madrid.
Saul Niguez
We might as well be true with ourselves.
Cardi B
London Fashion Week has always been very special to me.
Matthew Williamson
You have to look beyond your known limited experience. Politics should be based on compassion.
Swara Bhaskar
If you want something bad enough and you work hard enough, anything's possible.
Amy Purdy
People put themselves in difficult situations in lots of different
areas. What you count on is people taking every precaution. The
aerospace industry is unique in this aspect because a
thousandths-of-an-inch mistake can cause spectacular failures.
Mae Jemison
'Milk' doesn't imply that all gay men who stayed in the closet were cowards.
Edward Zwick
States are the architects of UDAY, not the central government.
Piyush Goyal
Reviews don't bother me.
John Gregory Dunne
strength of the ideas of the novel, which is ironic because it's one of the greatest fantasy novels ever written, if not the greatest, and they took the religion out of it and tried to turn it into a popcorn movie. Chris Weitz If I feel strongly, I say it. I know I can do more good by being vocal than by staying quiet. I'd have a whole lot more money if I lied, but I wouldn't enjoy spending it. Martina Navratilova I saw Ronnie Hawkins play near my hometown, Port Dover, Ontario, and I saw him play there on New Year's Eve and the following spring I booked myself to be his opening act on maybe five shows, and he hired me after the first night. Rick Danko You sort of have to become what you're wearing. Pharrell Williams I believe in status symbols. Brooks Stevens The path that went by the little house had become a road. Almost every day Laura and Mary stopped their playing and stared in surprise at a wagon slowly creaking by on that road. Laura Ingalls W...