stage on press night and realising that they don't know their
lines.
Ray Fearon
I would give Fernando Torres a contract for life - not just as a player
but as an example for everyone. He is a very nice guy, really close to
the fans, and has inside him the values of Atletico Madrid.
Saul Niguez
We might as well be true with ourselves.
Cardi B
London Fashion Week has always been very special to me.
Matthew Williamson
You have to look beyond your known limited experience. Politics should be based on compassion.
Swara Bhaskar
If you want something bad enough and you work hard enough, anything's possible.
Amy Purdy
People put themselves in difficult situations in lots of different
areas. What you count on is people taking every precaution. The
aerospace industry is unique in this aspect because a
thousandths-of-an-inch mistake can cause spectacular failures.
Mae Jemison
'Milk' doesn't imply that all gay men who stayed in the closet were cowards.
Edward Zwick
States are the architects of UDAY, not the central government.
Piyush Goyal
Reviews don't bother me.
John Gregory Dunne
47th out of 50 in jobs creation. Wages went down when they were going up in the rest of the country. He left his successor with debt and a deficit, and manufacturing jobs left that state at twice the rate as the rest of the country. Stephanie Cutter I want people to just to see, all you got to do is have a little faith. Fantasia Barrino Each time that I have two or three days off, I'm off somewhere in California. Lizzie Brochere I can't even remember not wanting to go to film school. Danny McBride At the age when Bengali youth almost inevitably writes poetry, I was listening to European classical music. Satyajit Ray The tropical rain forests are a telling example. Once cut down, they rarely recover. Rainfall drops, deserts spread, the climate warms. James Lovelock I like to fish. Fishing is always a way of relaxing. Tom Felton I worked in restaurants the first half of my life. Bradley Cooper I never pretended to be a great actor. Joel McCrea Light is ...