could be because everything is for real for me. This is
my life and my soul.
Kristine Opolais
The real people who suffer when business is leaving or not successful are the people in the middle class.
Mitt Romney
My complaint is that Americans drive me crazy, and the politics drive me crazy.
William Klein
I'll do anything. That has proven problematic - you may remember my
broken leg in a dirt bike accident - but that is also the ingredient
that has allowed me to elevate myself in pro wrestling.
Jeff Hardy
Everybody wants that spot: everybody wants to beat Nicola Adams.
Everybody wants to be the Olympic champion; everybody wants to beat the
Olympic champion. It's made me train that much harder and stay that much
more focused. I guess, in a way, I've got them to thank for keeping me
motivated and focused on the job I need to do.
Nicola Adams
If you write a country song, and it's the best song you've ever written
but throw it out because you're a metal band, you'd be an idiot.
Synyster Gates
'Illusion' is a story of God's love and our hunger to find him when
we're separated from him. If I can paint a picture of two people still
in love after 40 years, that's a pretty good message.
Frank Peretti
I guess taking a stand is valid for a commentator. But that's not what I am.
Walter Cronkite
We're stuck in the concrete age. Concrete has really become this
ever-present material that's almost impossible to get away from. It's
cheap, abundant, and easy to work with, and to an extent, that's good.
Magnus Larsson
If you're going to see 'City of Ghosts' because you want to understand
everything about the Syrian conflict and how to fix it, then it's the
wrong film to see.
Matthew Heineman
rely on people giving $10 after a humanitarian crisis to a newer model where people give money but also their time and their skills, whatever they have, to the causes that are personally meaningful to them well before the crisis moment presents itself. Chris Hughes At one time, I was persuaded to want to make music, and people answered me that that was not possible. Yannick Noah Soldiers of the American Revolution fought that 18th century war with heavy muskets. In the early 20th century, we kids fought it every Fourth of July not only with exploding powder and shimmering flares, but with all of our senses. Paul Engle Strength does not have to be belligerent and loud. Russell Brand You don't have to invent the wheel, but you might want to be the company that invents the rims. MC Hammer The power which money gives is that of brute force; it is the power of the bludgeon and the bayonet. William Cobbett Men need to live and breathe women. Adam Levine I am a lover ...