violent 'Monty Python' are, actually, when you look at what they
do. Terry Gilliam has a great way of kind of proposing violence.
Miguel Sapochnik
Our projects are transparent and speedy. We act what we say.
Shehbaz Sharif
I wanna thank Biggie Smalls, Redman, Jadakiss, Tupac and Michael Jackson for being my theme music throughout my career.
Allen Iverson
I'm always very even-keeled, and I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Mike Colter
While Turing was dealt with under the law of the time, and we can't put
the clock back, his treatment was of course utterly unfair, and I am
pleased to have the chance to say how deeply sorry I and we all are for
what happened to him.
Gordon Brown
Both grandfathers fought in different wars. My mother's father fought in
World War II, and then my father's father fought in Korea. And they're
both these country boys, one from rural Tennessee and one from rural
Louisiana - and they never went back home.
Dee Rees
I have to be very aware of how I manage my health. I still have relapses
if I push myself too hard and my immune system can't handle it.
Sheryl Lee
It was so hard to survive - moving so much, not having many friends. But I loved my skating.
Tonya Harding
I'm amazed. I go to these conventions, and the fans that come, sometimes my line goes all day.
George A. Romero
I remember, when I was modelling in Japan, the agency would tell us that
some guy wanted to take all the girls out to dinner, and I would be the
one girl who didn't go - I didn't want to go out with a stranger.
Carrie-Anne Moss
strength of the ideas of the novel, which is ironic because it's one of the greatest fantasy novels ever written, if not the greatest, and they took the religion out of it and tried to turn it into a popcorn movie. Chris Weitz If I feel strongly, I say it. I know I can do more good by being vocal than by staying quiet. I'd have a whole lot more money if I lied, but I wouldn't enjoy spending it. Martina Navratilova I saw Ronnie Hawkins play near my hometown, Port Dover, Ontario, and I saw him play there on New Year's Eve and the following spring I booked myself to be his opening act on maybe five shows, and he hired me after the first night. Rick Danko You sort of have to become what you're wearing. Pharrell Williams I believe in status symbols. Brooks Stevens The path that went by the little house had become a road. Almost every day Laura and Mary stopped their playing and stared in surprise at a wagon slowly creaking by on that road. Laura Ingalls W...