fans to be on the same page as that. Because fitness is the
first step to setting a habit that you necessarily don't want to do but
are still committed to doing every single day. And so I think that's
why I always, always try to get a workout in.
Jake Paul
I'm surprised that we're around still. A lot of the bands that we came out with are not around.
Mike McCready
America itself has been through so many challenges since that fateful
day back in 1776. Our culture has been a
roll-up-your-sleeves-and-go-to-work culture.
John Cena
'Hold Me' was a nightmare! It was the middle of the desert in Palm
Springs, in the height of summer. I don't know what possessed us to do
that. But we sometimes do crazy things.
Christine McVie
I can't tell you that if you bring in a bunch of weird and different
people, then a bunch of good things will happen. But I can tell you that
if you hire a bunch of similar people and promote only the ones who are
most similar, a bunch of bad things are likely to happen.
Adam Grant
I guess I could've been a prima ballerina. Or a nurse. Aretha Nightingale!
Aretha Franklin
Class warfare has never created a job.
John Fleming
The patriot subordinates himself to his State in order to raise it above
all other States and thus, as it were, to find his personal sacrifice
repaid with ample interest through the might and greatness of his
fatherland.
Richard Wagner
History devours, but at times it resurrects. Some lives must wait for history to catch up.
David Ebershoff
Social Security is not broke, and Social Security does not need to be privatized.
John Delaney
they were in the Polish section of Chicago, and in many Italian and Irish tenements, or that any workshops could be worse than some of those I had seen in our foreign quarters. Alice Hamilton What is sad for women of my generation is that they weren't supposed to work if they had families. What were they going to do when the children are grown - watch the raindrops coming down the window pane? Jackie Kennedy In order for the artist to have a world to express he must first be situated in this world, oppressed or oppressing, resigned or rebellious, a man among men. Charles Baudelaire In matters of commerce the fault of the Dutch Is offering too little and asking too much. The French are with equal advantage content, So we clap on Dutch bottoms just twenty per cent. George Canning Money is only useful when you get rid of it. It is like the odd card in 'Old Maid'; the player who is finally left with it has lost. Evelyn Waugh Life is ten percent what happens to yo...