stagnant growth
and ageing workforces unless they are actively seeking to empower women
economically. One way they can speed up progress towards gender-equal
economic opportunity is to change laws that are holding women back.
Arancha Gonzalez
If you expect me to buy something where all I can sense is carelessness, actually I think that is personally offensive.
Jonathan Ive
There's perhaps no better way to understand what's happening in a marriage than being inside the home.
Elizabeth Flock
Seriously, if 'Superbad' doesn't happen, I don't think 'Jump Street' ever happens.
Phil Lord
Santander gives you a unique opportunity to invest in the U.K. economy.
Ana Patricia Botin
I've never worked hands-on with a producer. I've been on my own writing,
just taking beats and doing what I have to do. I've been on my own. To
have Timbaland invite me in and say that 'I want to work with you' is
amazing. He's a legend.
Tink
Lovers come back. Styles come back. But time? It never comes back.
Juan Gabriel
We believe with all the strength of our spirit that mankind has a
supreme, primary and irreplaceable need which can be satisfied only
through Jesus Christ, the first-born among men, the head of the new
humanity, in whom each individual reaches full self-realization.
Pope Paul VI
I tried twice to get into drama school and didn't, so I worked my way up through the fringe.
Noma Dumezweni
I'm looking to see more women of color not only in companies in technology, but also creating companies.
Kimberly Bryant
on my Web site. It kind of smacked of this flavor. All of the reviews said it was Western swing even when it was Christmas standards. Suzy Bogguss Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown. William Shakespeare To be a good draftsman was to me a blessing. John James Audubon As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two. Norman Wisdom Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives. Louise L. Hay We have two evils to fight, capitalism and racism. We must destroy both racism and capitalism. Huey Newton Talk ought always to run obliquely, not nose to nose with no chance of mental escape. Frank Moore Colby