I'm not a yeller and a screamer, a jumper and a pusher.
Tim Duncan
I was always kind of searching for the right social group in high school
and never really felt like I belonged with any one specific clique.
Natalia Dyer
Basically, in 'American Pie,' things are heading in the wrong direction.
It is becoming less ideal, less idyllic. I don't know whether you
consider that wrong or right, but it is a morality song in a sense.
Don McLean
We're all performing for someone.
Rachel Kushner
My looks vary, but I definitely think about it and plan. I like to shop,
too, so I'm always mixing it up. But normally, I'll be wearing
something like a college T-shirt and a sweater, something like that. But
I definitely have to plan.
J. R. Smith
'ABCD...' was a dance movie, but it had an emotional story, and now 'ABCD 2' is a very emotional film, too.
Remo D'Souza
You wear your team out, and it's hard to get them back.
Nick Saban
I'm very picky when saying yes to a script. I take a very long time to
decide myself because I spend a lot of time with this and so to take
parts where I think I can take something from my life as well. It must
be interesting for me.
Sebastian Koch
I never said I'm not a feminist! I wrote one column where I was being
sarcastic, and I called myself a 'wombist'. Now which sane person would
say that 'wombist' is a better term than feminist? I was being
sarcastic, and perhaps it was my fault in not getting the point across
as clearly as I would have liked to. I don't think there's any doubt.
Twinkle Khanna
What's disgusting about genetic modification of food? I speculate that
many people have an immediate, intuitive sense that what's healthy is
what's 'natural,' and that efforts to tamper with nature will inevitably
unleash serious risks - so-called Frankenfoods. The problem with that
speculation is that it's flat-out wrong.
Cass Sunstein
strength of the ideas of the novel, which is ironic because it's one of the greatest fantasy novels ever written, if not the greatest, and they took the religion out of it and tried to turn it into a popcorn movie. Chris Weitz If I feel strongly, I say it. I know I can do more good by being vocal than by staying quiet. I'd have a whole lot more money if I lied, but I wouldn't enjoy spending it. Martina Navratilova I saw Ronnie Hawkins play near my hometown, Port Dover, Ontario, and I saw him play there on New Year's Eve and the following spring I booked myself to be his opening act on maybe five shows, and he hired me after the first night. Rick Danko You sort of have to become what you're wearing. Pharrell Williams I believe in status symbols. Brooks Stevens The path that went by the little house had become a road. Almost every day Laura and Mary stopped their playing and stared in surprise at a wagon slowly creaking by on that road. Laura Ingalls W...