touched you, it never goes away. I'm stuck with her. I'm sure 50 years from now, when they write my obituary, they will mention that I played Josephine Baker. It'll be on my epitaph.
Lynn Whitfield
London is a very important financial centre.
Etienne Schneider
I just want to be myself and be real and be funny.
Bebe Rexha
When I finished my degree at Oxford, I went and acted for a bit. And I was appalling. And with each part, I thought, 'Well, that's embarrassing. I'd better do one more to show people I'm not that bad.' And, in fact, instead of a taking a year, that's gone on for 35 years.
Hugh Grant
It's hard when something's bigged up because you want people to watch it, so you have to promote it. It'd be great if it was the old-fashioned days when there was no press, and you just switched on and thought, 'Oh, God, what's going on?'
Katherine Kelly
I never really had the time for a proper bachelorette party.
Hazel Keech
In politics, you have to understand that there are some cases where you'll never be able to get votes.
Bert Lance
Everywhere I go, people think I'm Helen Hunt.
Bonnie Hunt
Open relationships aren't for me.
Kendra Wilkinson
A lot of Americans say the food in England sucks. I don't think the food in England sucks - the food is great - but I've got to say, the Americans have got the dining out experience nailed down.
Michael Bisping
Lynn Whitfield
London is a very important financial centre.
Etienne Schneider
I just want to be myself and be real and be funny.
Bebe Rexha
When I finished my degree at Oxford, I went and acted for a bit. And I was appalling. And with each part, I thought, 'Well, that's embarrassing. I'd better do one more to show people I'm not that bad.' And, in fact, instead of a taking a year, that's gone on for 35 years.
Hugh Grant
It's hard when something's bigged up because you want people to watch it, so you have to promote it. It'd be great if it was the old-fashioned days when there was no press, and you just switched on and thought, 'Oh, God, what's going on?'
Katherine Kelly
I never really had the time for a proper bachelorette party.
Hazel Keech
In politics, you have to understand that there are some cases where you'll never be able to get votes.
Bert Lance
Everywhere I go, people think I'm Helen Hunt.
Bonnie Hunt
Open relationships aren't for me.
Kendra Wilkinson
A lot of Americans say the food in England sucks. I don't think the food in England sucks - the food is great - but I've got to say, the Americans have got the dining out experience nailed down.
Michael Bisping