do it! I've always been like that: when I was 15, there was a guy I liked, and we made out, and I thought that meant he was my boyfriend.
Winona Ryder
Sometimes films have no rehearsals - you don't have real rehearsals on the set because the day is so dominated by the schedule.
Kenneth Lonergan
Like Gandhi, my husband had struggled with the issue of materialism.
Coretta Scott King
The most effective thing we can do is to limit spending.
John Fleming
Passing on a full scholarship to MIT would be irrational for me, but to my father and his parents, what would have been the point of spending five years at one of the world's most prestigious universities if he just ended up back on the farm?
Vivienne Ming
I'd like to vote for a bill. But I'm not going to vote for one unless I think it's going to be good for the area I represent.
Gene Green
Every year, I say the Seahawks are going to win the Super Bowl. There's no doubt in my mind every single year. And you have to keep in mind this was well before the Seahawks were good. This was, like, 2-14, drafting-Rick-Mirer Seahawks. I would still be saying they were going to win the Super Bowl.
Daniel Bryan
Listener and reader input is every bit as important as anything any of us can say. We'd be like crazy people chattering in the middle of that empty field that Joe Biden thinks we should stand in to be safe from swine flu if it weren't for the calls, the letters, the blogs, and the reaction from our audience.
Mike Gallagher
I have watched a number of Megastar Chiranjeevi garu's films after becoming an actress.
Kajal Aggarwal
I'm a huge fan of the game. It's beyond a fringe benefit of obviously getting to work at the league office. I watch a ton of games in person, on television, on all forms of new media I follow the league. And so it's just beyond my wildest imaginations to me to now be the commissioner of the NBA.
Adam Silver
Winona Ryder
Sometimes films have no rehearsals - you don't have real rehearsals on the set because the day is so dominated by the schedule.
Kenneth Lonergan
Like Gandhi, my husband had struggled with the issue of materialism.
Coretta Scott King
The most effective thing we can do is to limit spending.
John Fleming
Passing on a full scholarship to MIT would be irrational for me, but to my father and his parents, what would have been the point of spending five years at one of the world's most prestigious universities if he just ended up back on the farm?
Vivienne Ming
I'd like to vote for a bill. But I'm not going to vote for one unless I think it's going to be good for the area I represent.
Gene Green
Every year, I say the Seahawks are going to win the Super Bowl. There's no doubt in my mind every single year. And you have to keep in mind this was well before the Seahawks were good. This was, like, 2-14, drafting-Rick-Mirer Seahawks. I would still be saying they were going to win the Super Bowl.
Daniel Bryan
Listener and reader input is every bit as important as anything any of us can say. We'd be like crazy people chattering in the middle of that empty field that Joe Biden thinks we should stand in to be safe from swine flu if it weren't for the calls, the letters, the blogs, and the reaction from our audience.
Mike Gallagher
I have watched a number of Megastar Chiranjeevi garu's films after becoming an actress.
Kajal Aggarwal
I'm a huge fan of the game. It's beyond a fringe benefit of obviously getting to work at the league office. I watch a ton of games in person, on television, on all forms of new media I follow the league. And so it's just beyond my wildest imaginations to me to now be the commissioner of the NBA.
Adam Silver