And I remember thinking the Batmobile was very cool.
Sam Heughan
From a young age, I wanted to differentiate myself from my older siblings.
Rose Leslie
'The Five' is so special is because we all have such diverse backgrounds. It's such a nice mix of men, of women, and the variety of where we come from, different walks of life, different occupations, and certainly different viewpoints. That's what makes it so unique.
Kimberly Guilfoyle
Somebody the other day had a review, called me 'America's reprobate.' And I don't even know what that means, but I kinda like the way it sounds.
Ron White
Being star kids, there are certain expectations to live up to. There's a certain pressure from the public. And, if your film doesn't work, it's even worse.
Tiger Shroff
There's not a ton of roles out there for the insecure, loud Britney Spears type.
Betty Gilpin
I have always staged my fears as a way to transcend them.
Marina Abramovic
Not every script that rolls in is ready to shoot. Few are, actually. So you go back and work on the thing.
Kathleen Kennedy
I never thought I'd be an actor.
Zach LaVine
Lots of weight training, squats, a little bit of cardio, but mostly just adding more weights into my workouts. And working out with friends to make it fun. That's always so important.
Elsa Hosk
Sam Heughan
From a young age, I wanted to differentiate myself from my older siblings.
Rose Leslie
'The Five' is so special is because we all have such diverse backgrounds. It's such a nice mix of men, of women, and the variety of where we come from, different walks of life, different occupations, and certainly different viewpoints. That's what makes it so unique.
Kimberly Guilfoyle
Somebody the other day had a review, called me 'America's reprobate.' And I don't even know what that means, but I kinda like the way it sounds.
Ron White
Being star kids, there are certain expectations to live up to. There's a certain pressure from the public. And, if your film doesn't work, it's even worse.
Tiger Shroff
There's not a ton of roles out there for the insecure, loud Britney Spears type.
Betty Gilpin
I have always staged my fears as a way to transcend them.
Marina Abramovic
Not every script that rolls in is ready to shoot. Few are, actually. So you go back and work on the thing.
Kathleen Kennedy
I never thought I'd be an actor.
Zach LaVine
Lots of weight training, squats, a little bit of cardio, but mostly just adding more weights into my workouts. And working out with friends to make it fun. That's always so important.
Elsa Hosk