my first language and that I had to learn English. I had a pretty heavy accent in junior high school and would say things like 'wolume control' instead of 'volume control.'
Tommy Ramone
Football's the big cheese, if you like. It's easy to have a swipe. There's a lot of footballers, and when they fall foul, they become big news.
Gary Lineker
Viereck became a historian, specializing in modern Russia, and a Pulitzer Prize-winning poet.
Tom Reiss
I love New York street style. Guys and girls in New York know how to dress, and I just think it's super cool, you know.
Justin Theroux
I believe Jews are compassionate people because of what we've suffered. We must not put that suffering onto others.
Miriam Margolyes
There was so much pressure to fit in, I tried to force myself to be like everyone else. The last thing any teen wants is to be 'uncool.'
GRiZ
You take any job that comes along, and if you're really lucky, the movie takes off.
Julie Andrews
Whenever I'm on my way to a premiere or something, I always have a good laugh in the car... because it's all so absurd - I'm one generation removed from starvation.
John Cho
All I ever wanted out of my life was to buy my mother a house. By 1995, I have achieved all I wanted materially in life.
Mr. T
I never called myself an urban artist, but that's what I was classed as, and I almost tried to live up to the name instead of who I really was.
Labrinth
Tommy Ramone
Football's the big cheese, if you like. It's easy to have a swipe. There's a lot of footballers, and when they fall foul, they become big news.
Gary Lineker
Viereck became a historian, specializing in modern Russia, and a Pulitzer Prize-winning poet.
Tom Reiss
I love New York street style. Guys and girls in New York know how to dress, and I just think it's super cool, you know.
Justin Theroux
I believe Jews are compassionate people because of what we've suffered. We must not put that suffering onto others.
Miriam Margolyes
There was so much pressure to fit in, I tried to force myself to be like everyone else. The last thing any teen wants is to be 'uncool.'
GRiZ
You take any job that comes along, and if you're really lucky, the movie takes off.
Julie Andrews
Whenever I'm on my way to a premiere or something, I always have a good laugh in the car... because it's all so absurd - I'm one generation removed from starvation.
John Cho
All I ever wanted out of my life was to buy my mother a house. By 1995, I have achieved all I wanted materially in life.
Mr. T
I never called myself an urban artist, but that's what I was classed as, and I almost tried to live up to the name instead of who I really was.
Labrinth