simply asking for the abolition of Schengen.
Marine Le Pen
There is no such thing as going on to something bigger and better than 'M*A*S*H' because there is nothing bigger and better. I have done the best I can do, and been in the best I could be in on television - with the best people.
Gary Burghoff
When it comes to social media tea, I recommend that you take it offline. Keep your comments at Happy Hour.
Retta
Never stand in the middle of two people having a fight, because you'll always come off worse.
Stephen Morris
Mum is from West Waterford, Dungarvan. She's a farmer's daughter. She's a nurse. She left home very young - I think she was 18 - and went off to train as a nurse in England. My dad is from India, just south of Mumbai. He was one of the first in his family to go to college, and he went to England in the '70s; he emigrated there.
Leo Varadkar
I've lifted weights ever since I was a teenager, but I started going more towards the Olympic weightlifting style, which is clean and jerk.
Daniel Bryan
When someone is 90, and you've seen their entire life, you just think you know everything about them and that they must live a straight-laced life.
Claire Foy
In what way can a man believing in God cease believing due to his personal vanity? There are only two ways. The man should either begin to think himself a rival of God, or he may begin to believe himself to be God.
Bhagat Singh
Generally, what I try to do is always have a money gig and an art gig.
Theresa Rebeck
A triumph in which Kissinger could claim to have played some little part, in the presidential elections that November, President Richard Nixon had won the second greatest landslide in American history. Forty-seven million Americans had voted for him - and for his and Kissinger's policies - representing more than 60 percent of all the votes cast.
Alistair Horne
Marine Le Pen
There is no such thing as going on to something bigger and better than 'M*A*S*H' because there is nothing bigger and better. I have done the best I can do, and been in the best I could be in on television - with the best people.
Gary Burghoff
When it comes to social media tea, I recommend that you take it offline. Keep your comments at Happy Hour.
Retta
Never stand in the middle of two people having a fight, because you'll always come off worse.
Stephen Morris
Mum is from West Waterford, Dungarvan. She's a farmer's daughter. She's a nurse. She left home very young - I think she was 18 - and went off to train as a nurse in England. My dad is from India, just south of Mumbai. He was one of the first in his family to go to college, and he went to England in the '70s; he emigrated there.
Leo Varadkar
I've lifted weights ever since I was a teenager, but I started going more towards the Olympic weightlifting style, which is clean and jerk.
Daniel Bryan
When someone is 90, and you've seen their entire life, you just think you know everything about them and that they must live a straight-laced life.
Claire Foy
In what way can a man believing in God cease believing due to his personal vanity? There are only two ways. The man should either begin to think himself a rival of God, or he may begin to believe himself to be God.
Bhagat Singh
Generally, what I try to do is always have a money gig and an art gig.
Theresa Rebeck
A triumph in which Kissinger could claim to have played some little part, in the presidential elections that November, President Richard Nixon had won the second greatest landslide in American history. Forty-seven million Americans had voted for him - and for his and Kissinger's policies - representing more than 60 percent of all the votes cast.
Alistair Horne