is where I grew up and nurtured my dreams.
Brian Binnie
There were evictions that I saw that I know I'll never forget. In one case, the sheriff and the movers came up on a house full of children. The mom had passed away, and the children had just gone on living there. And the sheriff executed the eviction order - moved the kids' stuff out on the street on a cold, rainy day.
Matthew Desmond
It's one thing to recognize that the gap between the rich and everybody else is growing like a cancer; it's another thing to come up with useful solutions.
Molly Ivins
I was the most reckless little kid. I only had guy friends. I had a Nintendo, and when I went to normal school, I used to tape it under my desk and then pull it out and play on it.
Sofia Richie
In the '60s, I sat with my dad in frozen Wrigley Field at Bears games.
Jim Irsay
Acting is strenuous, both physically and mentally. But if you are passionate about it, nothing can be more exciting than acting.
Nivin Pauly
I like Future, Young Thug, Mike WiLL, DJ Spinz, Metro Boomin, Drake, Kendrick.
Ty Dolla Sign
Taxes should be simple and fair... I'm not for increasing income taxes - if we even have an income tax.
Virgil Goode
I style myself and choose what to wear based on what I feel good in it.
Melania Trump
Most climatologists agree that, at best, global warming is a theory about future climactic conditions and cannot be proven based upon the historic record.
Mike Pence
Brian Binnie
There were evictions that I saw that I know I'll never forget. In one case, the sheriff and the movers came up on a house full of children. The mom had passed away, and the children had just gone on living there. And the sheriff executed the eviction order - moved the kids' stuff out on the street on a cold, rainy day.
Matthew Desmond
It's one thing to recognize that the gap between the rich and everybody else is growing like a cancer; it's another thing to come up with useful solutions.
Molly Ivins
I was the most reckless little kid. I only had guy friends. I had a Nintendo, and when I went to normal school, I used to tape it under my desk and then pull it out and play on it.
Sofia Richie
In the '60s, I sat with my dad in frozen Wrigley Field at Bears games.
Jim Irsay
Acting is strenuous, both physically and mentally. But if you are passionate about it, nothing can be more exciting than acting.
Nivin Pauly
I like Future, Young Thug, Mike WiLL, DJ Spinz, Metro Boomin, Drake, Kendrick.
Ty Dolla Sign
Taxes should be simple and fair... I'm not for increasing income taxes - if we even have an income tax.
Virgil Goode
I style myself and choose what to wear based on what I feel good in it.
Melania Trump
Most climatologists agree that, at best, global warming is a theory about future climactic conditions and cannot be proven based upon the historic record.
Mike Pence