I watched everything. There's no particular genre that was appealing. I just loved the idea that you could dress up and play.
Ruth Negga
In computers, we do all kinds of manual manipulations. We grab and drag icons. We click on and open windows. We pull down a screen. We stretch a screen. We scroll up and down.
Louis B. Rosenberg
I don't think enough players channel the energy of the crowd. If it's done properly, and you don't let anger overwhelm and distract you, it's like a shot of adrenaline in the arm, and it gets the crowd pumped up.
John McEnroe
My Facebook fans have become my family in a lot of ways, so when that was taken away from me, it felt like a huge part of me was shut down.
Tomi Lahren
The 'M*A*S*H' cast loves each other with unconditional love; our domestic animals love us with unconditional love.
Gary Burghoff
The thing about 'Wonder Woman,' which is very feminine and definitely different, is that her objective is to bring love and truth to mankind.
Patty Jenkins
At the end of the day, media is going to say whatever they're going to say.
Jason Pierre-Paul
For some reason, I find jogging incredibly boring, but yoga is the only thing I've been able to consistently do over the years. I think it's because it also is sort of a mental exercise and calms you and refocuses you. So I find that that's great, and sometimes someone will drag me to a spin class or on a hike.
Alexandra Daddario
I always have said from the beginning of my career that I was going for the 'Geek Trifecta' because I'm such a total geek. I want to be in everything that has to do with the things that I enjoyed when I was a kid, which was 'Battlestar Galactica,' and being in 'Big Bang Theory,' and being in video games.
Katee Sackhoff
Sooner or later, the headphone jack is going away. There are just too many reasons aligned against it sticking around any longer.
Phil Schiller
Ruth Negga
In computers, we do all kinds of manual manipulations. We grab and drag icons. We click on and open windows. We pull down a screen. We stretch a screen. We scroll up and down.
Louis B. Rosenberg
I don't think enough players channel the energy of the crowd. If it's done properly, and you don't let anger overwhelm and distract you, it's like a shot of adrenaline in the arm, and it gets the crowd pumped up.
John McEnroe
My Facebook fans have become my family in a lot of ways, so when that was taken away from me, it felt like a huge part of me was shut down.
Tomi Lahren
The 'M*A*S*H' cast loves each other with unconditional love; our domestic animals love us with unconditional love.
Gary Burghoff
The thing about 'Wonder Woman,' which is very feminine and definitely different, is that her objective is to bring love and truth to mankind.
Patty Jenkins
At the end of the day, media is going to say whatever they're going to say.
Jason Pierre-Paul
For some reason, I find jogging incredibly boring, but yoga is the only thing I've been able to consistently do over the years. I think it's because it also is sort of a mental exercise and calms you and refocuses you. So I find that that's great, and sometimes someone will drag me to a spin class or on a hike.
Alexandra Daddario
I always have said from the beginning of my career that I was going for the 'Geek Trifecta' because I'm such a total geek. I want to be in everything that has to do with the things that I enjoyed when I was a kid, which was 'Battlestar Galactica,' and being in 'Big Bang Theory,' and being in video games.
Katee Sackhoff
Sooner or later, the headphone jack is going away. There are just too many reasons aligned against it sticking around any longer.
Phil Schiller