grow up into frustration and poverty, we must expect to pay the price.
Robert Kennedy
Russia isn't likely to have any more military success in Syria and Iraq than has the United States.
David Ignatius
I'm Jewish; I'm not religious at all, and I wouldn't pretend to know anything about Catholic politics.
Stephen Frears
I actually worked for a small company in Ohio that sort of farmed out work from Disney and Dreamworks, so I really only ever worked in two studios.
Dan Scanlon
I think 60 is when many people hit their prime. We elect many of our presidents in their 60s. At that age, people are full of ideas and their best self. I wanted to dig into my potential and bring out my best self.
Diana Nyad
Universal coverage, not medical technology, is the foundation of any caring health care system.
Richard Lamm
Over the time that I followed Warren Buffett, one CFO told me, it's very important to pay attention not only to what Warren Buffett says and what he actually does - often there are subtle differences between the two.
Guy Spier
I studied screenwriting at film school and was constantly learning how to construct three-act dramas.
Tobias Lindholm
Within white Australia, there was a growing movement for what was known as reconciliation - a movement that peaked with millions marching in 2000 to demand the government say sorry for past injustices.
Richard Flanagan
My life is going to continue to be public, and I just accept that.
Robert Knepper
So many people: Lucille Ball is the earliest incarnation of a woman I thought was funny, Joan Rivers, Roseanne, Carol Burnett, Gilda Radnor, down to current times, where you have Amy Poehler, Tina Fey, and Kristen Wiig.
Chelsea Peretti
Robert Kennedy
Russia isn't likely to have any more military success in Syria and Iraq than has the United States.
David Ignatius
I'm Jewish; I'm not religious at all, and I wouldn't pretend to know anything about Catholic politics.
Stephen Frears
I actually worked for a small company in Ohio that sort of farmed out work from Disney and Dreamworks, so I really only ever worked in two studios.
Dan Scanlon
I think 60 is when many people hit their prime. We elect many of our presidents in their 60s. At that age, people are full of ideas and their best self. I wanted to dig into my potential and bring out my best self.
Diana Nyad
Universal coverage, not medical technology, is the foundation of any caring health care system.
Richard Lamm
Over the time that I followed Warren Buffett, one CFO told me, it's very important to pay attention not only to what Warren Buffett says and what he actually does - often there are subtle differences between the two.
Guy Spier
I studied screenwriting at film school and was constantly learning how to construct three-act dramas.
Tobias Lindholm
Within white Australia, there was a growing movement for what was known as reconciliation - a movement that peaked with millions marching in 2000 to demand the government say sorry for past injustices.
Richard Flanagan
My life is going to continue to be public, and I just accept that.
Robert Knepper
So many people: Lucille Ball is the earliest incarnation of a woman I thought was funny, Joan Rivers, Roseanne, Carol Burnett, Gilda Radnor, down to current times, where you have Amy Poehler, Tina Fey, and Kristen Wiig.
Chelsea Peretti