some incredible fights between us, and I was happy to give them all an opportunity to fight me.
Marvin Hagler
I'm progressive in some ways, old-fashioned in others. I like it when guys hold the door open and are sweet and thoughtful.
Nina Dobrev
CIA officers aren't idiots. They knew they were heading into deep water - legally and morally - when they signed up for the interrogation program. That's part of the agency's ethos - doing the hard jobs that other departments prudently avoid.
David Ignatius
Dentists seem to me very orderly, businesslike people who appear to become somewhat bored with the routine of their work after a period of time. Perhaps I'm wrong.
Paul Theroux
I follow a lot of news outlets on Twitter, so I'll just go skim through the headlines and see what's going on.
Michael Che
It's a surprisingly sacrificial job being an actor.
Evangeline Lilly
I'm an accidental entrepreneur.
Natalie Massenet
I think we have a great deal of mythology around writing. We believe that only a few people can really do it. I wrote a book called 'The Right to Write.' In it, I argued that all of us have the capacity to write. That it's as normal to write as it is to speak.
Julia Cameron
I like to read my diary occasionally to remind myself what a miserable, alienated old sod I used to be.
Jo Brand
One should eat everything especially healthy and not junk food. I don't like the idea of starving. I would eat and burn it out in gym. The amount of intake is what matters.
Kareena Kapoor Khan
Marvin Hagler
I'm progressive in some ways, old-fashioned in others. I like it when guys hold the door open and are sweet and thoughtful.
Nina Dobrev
CIA officers aren't idiots. They knew they were heading into deep water - legally and morally - when they signed up for the interrogation program. That's part of the agency's ethos - doing the hard jobs that other departments prudently avoid.
David Ignatius
Dentists seem to me very orderly, businesslike people who appear to become somewhat bored with the routine of their work after a period of time. Perhaps I'm wrong.
Paul Theroux
I follow a lot of news outlets on Twitter, so I'll just go skim through the headlines and see what's going on.
Michael Che
It's a surprisingly sacrificial job being an actor.
Evangeline Lilly
I'm an accidental entrepreneur.
Natalie Massenet
I think we have a great deal of mythology around writing. We believe that only a few people can really do it. I wrote a book called 'The Right to Write.' In it, I argued that all of us have the capacity to write. That it's as normal to write as it is to speak.
Julia Cameron
I like to read my diary occasionally to remind myself what a miserable, alienated old sod I used to be.
Jo Brand
One should eat everything especially healthy and not junk food. I don't like the idea of starving. I would eat and burn it out in gym. The amount of intake is what matters.
Kareena Kapoor Khan