scheme of borrowing to make up an increasing deficit must, in the end, if continued, prove ruinous.
John C. Calhoun
What we want as an economy is companies and people, you know, working hard to come up with creative ways to be more productive. We don't want companies and people working hard to lobby government for special tax cuts.
Adam Davidson
Cotton was a force of nature. There's a poetry to it, hoeing and growing cotton.
B. B. King
Particles were coming out of the lithium, hitting the screen, and producing scintillations. They looked like stars suddenly appearing and disappearing.
Ernest Walton
In Colombia, education is sometimes considered a luxury, not a human right. And it's not a priority in the agendas of many leaders.
Shakira
For as long as anyone can remember, reliable, cheap electricity has been taken for granted in the United States.
Alex Berenson
When you do a film, you get picked up in a car, lunch is free. Theatre is really hard, and you get absolutely no money.
Rafe Spall
Cooking at home is easier than cooking in the restaurant because you don't have to write a menu or try to please everybody.
Jean-Georges Vongerichten
What we discovered, counter-intuitively, is that when you start killing a cancer cell, one of the things it does in order to survive is to spread even further. It causes itself to form new blood vessels. We've termed this 'reactionary angiogenesis.'
Patrick Soon-Shiong
When I write, I try to capture one of those pivotal moments. If I succeed, I have shifted the reader's view of the world, just a little. The character is not the only one to experience change. That is my job, shifting perceptions, one story at a time. The trouble is, I don't like writing. But I love having written.
Ellen Klages
John C. Calhoun
What we want as an economy is companies and people, you know, working hard to come up with creative ways to be more productive. We don't want companies and people working hard to lobby government for special tax cuts.
Adam Davidson
Cotton was a force of nature. There's a poetry to it, hoeing and growing cotton.
B. B. King
Particles were coming out of the lithium, hitting the screen, and producing scintillations. They looked like stars suddenly appearing and disappearing.
Ernest Walton
In Colombia, education is sometimes considered a luxury, not a human right. And it's not a priority in the agendas of many leaders.
Shakira
For as long as anyone can remember, reliable, cheap electricity has been taken for granted in the United States.
Alex Berenson
When you do a film, you get picked up in a car, lunch is free. Theatre is really hard, and you get absolutely no money.
Rafe Spall
Cooking at home is easier than cooking in the restaurant because you don't have to write a menu or try to please everybody.
Jean-Georges Vongerichten
What we discovered, counter-intuitively, is that when you start killing a cancer cell, one of the things it does in order to survive is to spread even further. It causes itself to form new blood vessels. We've termed this 'reactionary angiogenesis.'
Patrick Soon-Shiong
When I write, I try to capture one of those pivotal moments. If I succeed, I have shifted the reader's view of the world, just a little. The character is not the only one to experience change. That is my job, shifting perceptions, one story at a time. The trouble is, I don't like writing. But I love having written.
Ellen Klages