of a daydreamer. I wish I'd gone back and paid more attention.
Eliza Doolittle
I've had three of my own children and spent my professional life thinking about children. And yet I still find my relation to my children deeply puzzling.
Alison Gopnik
'Back to Blood' really took it out of me. While I was writing it, I just never went out anywhere, except to the gym.
Tom Wolfe
Please think of me like an endangered species and just observe me quietly from far away. If you try to talk to me or touch me casually, I may get intimidated and bite you. So please be careful.
Haruki Murakami
Dada was an extreme protest against the physical side of painting. It was a metaphysical attitude.
Marcel Duchamp
I do my independent stuff where it's real acting if you like. Intense, drama stuff. I love me actions.
Vinnie Jones
I was quite keen on silviculture, the growing of trees, and that was something I gave a lot of thought to. Maybe I could've gone in that direction. But it just so happened that while I was trying to make up my mind, I enrolled in art school, and there I began to develop my interest in music, parallel with my interest in the visual arts.
Ian Anderson
I don't think anyone who genuinely embraced sincerity, charity and modesty could be intolerant or divisive.
Julian Baggini
When you're little, your father is your hero. Mine was. Then it all becomes more complicated.
Clare Balding
Shakespeare is definitely my first love.
Andre Holland
I don't think I'm better than everyone else at anything, but I am very quick at organizing a big mass of interview tape into a structure.
Ira Glass
Eliza Doolittle
I've had three of my own children and spent my professional life thinking about children. And yet I still find my relation to my children deeply puzzling.
Alison Gopnik
'Back to Blood' really took it out of me. While I was writing it, I just never went out anywhere, except to the gym.
Tom Wolfe
Please think of me like an endangered species and just observe me quietly from far away. If you try to talk to me or touch me casually, I may get intimidated and bite you. So please be careful.
Haruki Murakami
Dada was an extreme protest against the physical side of painting. It was a metaphysical attitude.
Marcel Duchamp
I do my independent stuff where it's real acting if you like. Intense, drama stuff. I love me actions.
Vinnie Jones
I was quite keen on silviculture, the growing of trees, and that was something I gave a lot of thought to. Maybe I could've gone in that direction. But it just so happened that while I was trying to make up my mind, I enrolled in art school, and there I began to develop my interest in music, parallel with my interest in the visual arts.
Ian Anderson
I don't think anyone who genuinely embraced sincerity, charity and modesty could be intolerant or divisive.
Julian Baggini
When you're little, your father is your hero. Mine was. Then it all becomes more complicated.
Clare Balding
Shakespeare is definitely my first love.
Andre Holland
I don't think I'm better than everyone else at anything, but I am very quick at organizing a big mass of interview tape into a structure.
Ira Glass