influences. But I was influenced by rock n' roll, blues, and country music. I was influenced by singers.
John Trudell
Like most people, there are things I love about Amazon. It's cheap, it's fast, and it's at my doorstep. But Amazon will never replace the important role my local indie plays in my community.
Patrick Carman
It's frightening to think about more sanctions. When I've met North Koreans in China, they've said to me, 'You have no idea how difficult our lives are. We live like dogs.' They wake up in the morning wondering what they're going to eat for dinner.
Barbara Demick
I love novels, but I'm not a novelist. I'm just a dramatist, which means I write lines for actors. That's all I have ever wanted to do.
John Logan
Style to me is a mix between rock star chic-quirky-sexy and expressive. I always dress for my body type, as it's important to highlight your pluses! I like edgy clothes that have character. I usually dress by the mood I'm in - so if I'm in my ripped jeans and leather jacket, you know I'm feeling rebellious!
Jiah Khan
I am cheerful. I don't know if I'm happy. There is a difference, you know.
Tom Robbins
Fifteen years old, out in the world, acting was all I had.
Ben Mendelsohn
It's taken me a long time to enjoy shopping. As a plus-size girl, you walk into a store, and it can sometimes be like a designer doesn't know you exist. It's become a fun treasure hunt.
Mary Lambert
I always tell girls who say they want to start a band but don't have any talent, 'Well, neither do I.' I mean, I can carry a tune, but anyone who picks up a bass can figure it out. You don't have to have magic unicorn powers.
Kathleen Hanna
There's no such thing as easy, but it's easier when a script is good.
Mads Mikkelsen
John Trudell
Like most people, there are things I love about Amazon. It's cheap, it's fast, and it's at my doorstep. But Amazon will never replace the important role my local indie plays in my community.
Patrick Carman
It's frightening to think about more sanctions. When I've met North Koreans in China, they've said to me, 'You have no idea how difficult our lives are. We live like dogs.' They wake up in the morning wondering what they're going to eat for dinner.
Barbara Demick
I love novels, but I'm not a novelist. I'm just a dramatist, which means I write lines for actors. That's all I have ever wanted to do.
John Logan
Style to me is a mix between rock star chic-quirky-sexy and expressive. I always dress for my body type, as it's important to highlight your pluses! I like edgy clothes that have character. I usually dress by the mood I'm in - so if I'm in my ripped jeans and leather jacket, you know I'm feeling rebellious!
Jiah Khan
I am cheerful. I don't know if I'm happy. There is a difference, you know.
Tom Robbins
Fifteen years old, out in the world, acting was all I had.
Ben Mendelsohn
It's taken me a long time to enjoy shopping. As a plus-size girl, you walk into a store, and it can sometimes be like a designer doesn't know you exist. It's become a fun treasure hunt.
Mary Lambert
I always tell girls who say they want to start a band but don't have any talent, 'Well, neither do I.' I mean, I can carry a tune, but anyone who picks up a bass can figure it out. You don't have to have magic unicorn powers.
Kathleen Hanna
There's no such thing as easy, but it's easier when a script is good.
Mads Mikkelsen