very effortless, but there is a lot of work. It's exactly like doing ballet. It's hours and hours, but when you go onstage, it's just the pleasure of dancing.
Carine Roitfeld
Being asked to play one of the butlers is like being picked to play for England. All you have to do is think of the great butlers from the past - Terry-Thomas in 'How To Murder Your Wife,' John Gielgud in 'Arthur' and Denholm Elliott in 'Trading Places.'
Mark Williams
You drive past your old high school, and even if everybody treated you terribly, you still go take a look, don't you?
Patti Scialfa
As an actor, it's so, so rewarding and so pleasing to not be reprimanded.
Joshua Sasse
Sonia Gandhi, Manmohan Singh and Rahul Gandhi are our star campaigners. Our party will fight under their leadership.
Jitin Prasada
I don't need to control anything. Even with romantic partnerships, I don't need to control anyone.
Cass McCombs
People who are creative, who do it as a lifestyle, it's kind of silly to make that claim you're done, because you just never know when that spark is going to hit you again. You can't necessarily predict how you're going to feel. In ten years I'll be 58, and I might still feel like making a punk record.
Greg Graffin
William James was not a prophet. He was a philosopher whose philosophy reflected his profound humanity.
Stanley Hauerwas
I've always been a relatively big history buff. In college, I took a lot of history courses, and when I was in grad school, I liked to audit them.
Scott Snyder
My opponent asks her supporters to recite a three-word loyalty pledge. It reads, 'I'm With Her.' I choose to recite a different pledge. My pledge reads, 'I'm with you - the American people.'
Donald Trump
Carine Roitfeld
Being asked to play one of the butlers is like being picked to play for England. All you have to do is think of the great butlers from the past - Terry-Thomas in 'How To Murder Your Wife,' John Gielgud in 'Arthur' and Denholm Elliott in 'Trading Places.'
Mark Williams
You drive past your old high school, and even if everybody treated you terribly, you still go take a look, don't you?
Patti Scialfa
As an actor, it's so, so rewarding and so pleasing to not be reprimanded.
Joshua Sasse
Sonia Gandhi, Manmohan Singh and Rahul Gandhi are our star campaigners. Our party will fight under their leadership.
Jitin Prasada
I don't need to control anything. Even with romantic partnerships, I don't need to control anyone.
Cass McCombs
People who are creative, who do it as a lifestyle, it's kind of silly to make that claim you're done, because you just never know when that spark is going to hit you again. You can't necessarily predict how you're going to feel. In ten years I'll be 58, and I might still feel like making a punk record.
Greg Graffin
William James was not a prophet. He was a philosopher whose philosophy reflected his profound humanity.
Stanley Hauerwas
I've always been a relatively big history buff. In college, I took a lot of history courses, and when I was in grad school, I liked to audit them.
Scott Snyder
My opponent asks her supporters to recite a three-word loyalty pledge. It reads, 'I'm With Her.' I choose to recite a different pledge. My pledge reads, 'I'm with you - the American people.'
Donald Trump