You've got to dream. People have always tried to shoot me down for wanting to be a big worldwide star. But why not? You have to broaden your horizons and put yourself out there.
Olly Murs
The teachings of the New Testament are the most valuable guide to the best way to a civil and sustainable society the world has seen.
Andrew Forrest
Comedy in America is very serious. Either they laugh, or they don't.
Gad Elmaleh
I listen to top 40, old country, blues... I'm really into Roger Miller.
King Tuff
When I began to study baby delivery, when I was about to have a baby, I became very into it and fascinated and what our body does and how a mother's body temperature will rise the minute that the baby touches her chest because she needs to get warmer.
Lennon Parham
The stage and working in front of a camera are two completely different mediums. Each requires different techniques.
Tamara Tunie
Many are ready, when listening to the inventor, to belittle and deny his achievements so that he will no longer be heard in honourable places, but after some months or a year, they use the inventor's words in speech or writing or design.
Filippo Brunelleschi
Every adult has the right to choose who they wish to spend their lives with, and we're all capable of making mistakes, but no one escapes with their self-regard intact.
Mariella Frostrup
Wealth is the progressive realization of worthy goals, the ability to love and have compassion, meaningful and caring relationships.
Deepak Chopra
I have my Lucky Charms in the morning, and I feel magical.
Tracy Morgan
The rising costs of higher education coupled with the stress of paying student loans are putting increasing pressure on students.
Hank Johnson
Olly Murs
The teachings of the New Testament are the most valuable guide to the best way to a civil and sustainable society the world has seen.
Andrew Forrest
Comedy in America is very serious. Either they laugh, or they don't.
Gad Elmaleh
I listen to top 40, old country, blues... I'm really into Roger Miller.
King Tuff
When I began to study baby delivery, when I was about to have a baby, I became very into it and fascinated and what our body does and how a mother's body temperature will rise the minute that the baby touches her chest because she needs to get warmer.
Lennon Parham
The stage and working in front of a camera are two completely different mediums. Each requires different techniques.
Tamara Tunie
Many are ready, when listening to the inventor, to belittle and deny his achievements so that he will no longer be heard in honourable places, but after some months or a year, they use the inventor's words in speech or writing or design.
Filippo Brunelleschi
Every adult has the right to choose who they wish to spend their lives with, and we're all capable of making mistakes, but no one escapes with their self-regard intact.
Mariella Frostrup
Wealth is the progressive realization of worthy goals, the ability to love and have compassion, meaningful and caring relationships.
Deepak Chopra
I have my Lucky Charms in the morning, and I feel magical.
Tracy Morgan
The rising costs of higher education coupled with the stress of paying student loans are putting increasing pressure on students.
Hank Johnson