have, where they often find that they already have 'enough.'
Julia Cameron
I've never been a model; that's a misconception about me, and I don't know where it came from.
Julie Dreyfus
For the moment, machines able to 'think' in anything approaching a human sense remain science-fiction. How we should prepare for their potential emergence, however, is a deeply unsettling question - not least because intelligent machines seem considerably more achievable than any consensus around their programming or consequences.
Tom Chatfield
I grew up an Indians fan my entire life. I was never really 'against' the Yankees, but I knew what they were capable of.
Bill Mazeroski
I've always been really tall and lanky.
Shawn Mendes
I managed to slip two children out in the middle of my career and have been lucky with all the work.
Samantha Bond
I just try to be the same guy I've always been. Calm, collected, and being a good decision-maker and delivering the ball to the right guys.
Scott Tolzien
When markets are rallying, cash in the portfolio is a drag on performance, returning about zero.
Barry Ritholtz
You can find a lot of reasonable buys at Wal-Mart. But one key to making it on a budget is by donating your time and labor to the project. Do-it-yourself projects will always help you save.
Nate Berkus
Julia Cameron
I've never been a model; that's a misconception about me, and I don't know where it came from.
Julie Dreyfus
For the moment, machines able to 'think' in anything approaching a human sense remain science-fiction. How we should prepare for their potential emergence, however, is a deeply unsettling question - not least because intelligent machines seem considerably more achievable than any consensus around their programming or consequences.
Tom Chatfield
I grew up an Indians fan my entire life. I was never really 'against' the Yankees, but I knew what they were capable of.
Bill Mazeroski
I've always been really tall and lanky.
Shawn Mendes
I managed to slip two children out in the middle of my career and have been lucky with all the work.
Samantha Bond
I just try to be the same guy I've always been. Calm, collected, and being a good decision-maker and delivering the ball to the right guys.
Scott Tolzien
When markets are rallying, cash in the portfolio is a drag on performance, returning about zero.
Barry Ritholtz
You can find a lot of reasonable buys at Wal-Mart. But one key to making it on a budget is by donating your time and labor to the project. Do-it-yourself projects will always help you save.
Nate Berkus