other branches of government in matters relating to the rights of persons and property.
Charles A. Beard
My dad died from pancreatic cancer at 54... I'm making sure I'm eating my vegetables and staying away from the red meat.
Chumlee
When I give notes on a script, I say, 'Guys, I may drift, but it's part of the process.' So I'm aware that I'm drifting, but I'm grabbing a lot of stuff.
Garry Shandling
Don't assume that what we currently think is out there is the full story. Go after the dark matter, in whatever field you choose to explore.
Nathan Wolfe
Television, radio, social media. The 24/7 news cycle plows forward mercilessly on our desks, in our cars and in our pockets. Thousands and thousands of messages and voices bombard us from the moment we wake, fighting for our attention. All we see and hear, all day long, is news. And most of it is bad.
Joseph Prince
I'm a homebody for sure. I do a lot of work at home.
Osric Chau
I was completely open to learning about different aspects of Scientology... and I believe in a lot of it.
Justin Chatwin
Because I've been around forever and ever, like wallpaper, people ask me for secrets... it's the same with my skin care range; that's out of necessity. As soon as I saw the first signs, I bought everything in the market.
Lulu
I am what I am. I have not deliberately built an image for myself.
Rahul Dravid
Charles A. Beard
My dad died from pancreatic cancer at 54... I'm making sure I'm eating my vegetables and staying away from the red meat.
Chumlee
When I give notes on a script, I say, 'Guys, I may drift, but it's part of the process.' So I'm aware that I'm drifting, but I'm grabbing a lot of stuff.
Garry Shandling
Don't assume that what we currently think is out there is the full story. Go after the dark matter, in whatever field you choose to explore.
Nathan Wolfe
Television, radio, social media. The 24/7 news cycle plows forward mercilessly on our desks, in our cars and in our pockets. Thousands and thousands of messages and voices bombard us from the moment we wake, fighting for our attention. All we see and hear, all day long, is news. And most of it is bad.
Joseph Prince
I'm a homebody for sure. I do a lot of work at home.
Osric Chau
I was completely open to learning about different aspects of Scientology... and I believe in a lot of it.
Justin Chatwin
Because I've been around forever and ever, like wallpaper, people ask me for secrets... it's the same with my skin care range; that's out of necessity. As soon as I saw the first signs, I bought everything in the market.
Lulu
I am what I am. I have not deliberately built an image for myself.
Rahul Dravid