much of a guarantee. They can pull the plug on you.
Vivica A. Fox
I think I have a good head on my shoulders.
Jana Kramer
I can't ignore what I grew up listening to. My parents used to listen to Michael Jackson non-stop. They used to listen to Luther Vandross, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder.
Fleur East
The first play that I saw was 'Cyrano,' and I remember going home - I was like nine years old - and trying to learn the monologues.
Francois Arnaud
I love 'Drake and Josh.' It's supposed to have a demographic of ages 9-14, but really, it's 9-84. There is no demographic.
Drake Bell
I always love the holiday episodes, because you really get to see everybody at their best.
Rocky Carroll
I'm terrified about psychic people who have their little shops. I always walk across the street and go somewhere else. Imagine if one of them came out with their face all pale and said, 'Hurry up and enjoy yourself.' No one wants to know that.
Mads Mikkelsen
Part of my childhood was spent in Sydney and part in rural New South Wales, at Armidale.
John Cornforth
I love clubbing - the abandon of it, the release of dancing, and being with my friends and the people I love. For me, it's never been about going out to meet guys or to show off my latest dress - it's the music.
Katy B
Vivica A. Fox
I think I have a good head on my shoulders.
Jana Kramer
I can't ignore what I grew up listening to. My parents used to listen to Michael Jackson non-stop. They used to listen to Luther Vandross, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder.
Fleur East
The first play that I saw was 'Cyrano,' and I remember going home - I was like nine years old - and trying to learn the monologues.
Francois Arnaud
I love 'Drake and Josh.' It's supposed to have a demographic of ages 9-14, but really, it's 9-84. There is no demographic.
Drake Bell
I always love the holiday episodes, because you really get to see everybody at their best.
Rocky Carroll
I'm terrified about psychic people who have their little shops. I always walk across the street and go somewhere else. Imagine if one of them came out with their face all pale and said, 'Hurry up and enjoy yourself.' No one wants to know that.
Mads Mikkelsen
Part of my childhood was spent in Sydney and part in rural New South Wales, at Armidale.
John Cornforth
I love clubbing - the abandon of it, the release of dancing, and being with my friends and the people I love. For me, it's never been about going out to meet guys or to show off my latest dress - it's the music.
Katy B