dads do for work. The responses were things like, my dad sells money, and my dad figures stuff out. My son said, 'I've never seen my dad do work.' It's true. Skateboarding doesn't seem like real work, but I'm proud of what I do.
Tony Hawk
I have to have breakfast, and breakfast has to be eggs, whether in omelet form, hard-boiled, or over-easy.
Christine Teigen
Look: the day I've made a movie that I think is really good, I hope I say it out loud so somebody can say, 'Then you probably made the worst movie of your entire career.'
Christopher McQuarrie
The fact that women are paid 73 cents on the dollar for work equivalent to work being done by men is unacceptable in America.
John Edwards
I personally believe every country has the same amount of spectrum. It is not that India has less... It needs to be vacated from other places; that is what other countries have also done.
Sunil Mittal
A cap on carbon is important because it sets a specific goal for reducing carbon emissions 80% by 2050.
Frances Beinecke
I said that when I establish myself as an artist that can do pretty much anything I want to do in music, I'm going to make a country album.
R. Kelly
I think with 'Modern Family,' you'll struggle to find anything better. It's brilliantly, brilliantly written.
Brendan O'Carroll
Tony Hawk
I have to have breakfast, and breakfast has to be eggs, whether in omelet form, hard-boiled, or over-easy.
Christine Teigen
Look: the day I've made a movie that I think is really good, I hope I say it out loud so somebody can say, 'Then you probably made the worst movie of your entire career.'
Christopher McQuarrie
The fact that women are paid 73 cents on the dollar for work equivalent to work being done by men is unacceptable in America.
John Edwards
I personally believe every country has the same amount of spectrum. It is not that India has less... It needs to be vacated from other places; that is what other countries have also done.
Sunil Mittal
A cap on carbon is important because it sets a specific goal for reducing carbon emissions 80% by 2050.
Frances Beinecke
I said that when I establish myself as an artist that can do pretty much anything I want to do in music, I'm going to make a country album.
R. Kelly
I think with 'Modern Family,' you'll struggle to find anything better. It's brilliantly, brilliantly written.
Brendan O'Carroll